Chapter 26

Harry's P.O.V.

        Thursday night was just amazing. I felt like there was something she wanted to tell me, and she couldn't find the words. The movie we saw was funny as Hell and our dinner was great. I walked her to her door like a perfect gentlemen. Today is Saturday and it's  going to be even better. I woke up extremely early just to get prepared for this date. It is just a little past 8 in the morning. I will probably go get her around 5 today. She is probably still sleeping so I will send her a text to wake up to.

        Me: Goodmorning baby. I hope you slept well. Anyway, I will be at your house around 5 tonight. Wear that outfit that you bought the other day at the mall. I can't wait to see you tonight!

        I set my phone on my dresser and went to my closet. I grabbed a pair of khaki pants and a blue with white stripes collard shirt. Oh don't forget my underwear. I walk down the hall to the bathroom and turn on the shower. I have a radio in my bathroom because I never take a shower without my music. I get in the shower and rinse out my hair then grab my shampoo and start washing my hair. After that, I grab my body wash and my wash rag, and start scrubbing my body vigorously. After I finish in the shower, I get out and dry myself off. I leave the towel wrapped around my torso and brush my teeth. Then I blow dried my hair and shook it out. I start to get dressed when I hear my dad yelling my name telling me to come downstairs. I put on my clothes really fast then go downstairs. I was completly shocked at what I saw. It was my mother. She has never come to the US before. There must be something wrong.

                Shaiden's P.O.V.

        I wake up about 12. I lay in bed for a few minutes and Stephanie is still asleep. Shocker. She could sleep all day if she had the chance too. I look over and see my phone has a green blinking light whcih meant that Harry texted me. I reach over and grabbed my phone and unlocked it. I opened the messange and it read :Goodmorning baby. I hope you slept well. Anyway, I will be at your house around 5 tonight. Wear that outfit that you bought the other day at the mall. I can't wait to see you tonight!

        He is always surpising me with stuff and I can't wait. Since I got off guard last night with the whole I love you thing, I didn't even give him the watch I bought. I get out of my bed without waking Stephanie up. I go to my dresser and grab a pair of sweat pants and a hoodie along with my under garments. I go to the bathroom and take a shower. After I finish the shower, I brush my teeth then throw on the clothes that I grabbed out of my dresser. I have about 4 hours until Harry comes to pick me up. I go back to my room, shut the door, and run to my bed and jump on Stephanie. I guess I scared her really bad because when I jumped on her, she screamed then pushed me off the bed.

        "OW!" I yelled.

        "Well that's what you get for jumping on me! Are you ok?"

        "Yeah I'm fine but I'm going to have a fucking bruise on my arm."

        "Maybe you shouldn't jump on me then." she said helping me up "What are you doing up anyway? It's too early."

        "Stephanie, It's past 12"

        "Exactly. It's early."

        "Yea sure. It's early. Anyway, I need help getting ready. Apparently Harry has a date planned tonight and he told me to wear what I bought at the mall the other day. I want you to do my hair and makeup. I already took a shower so that's one thing off the check list."