Chapter 5

Shaiden's P.O.V

The bell rang and I was the first one out of that class. I was heading to lunch but I heard someone yelling my name. I turned around and it was Harry. He has a British accent and for some reason, I just realized that even tho I talked to him last period. I just stood there until he caught up to me. I wonder what he wants.

"Hey Shaiden. I was wondering if it's ok if I call you around 6 tonight." I looked at him confused and he continued "you know to talk about the project"

"Of course." I told him. He was about to say something else but I felt a arm snake around my waist. It was Mason.

"Hey." He said while looking at Harry. "Who's this?" I was still mad at him for the way he acted around me this morning.

"This is Harry. He is my project partner for science." He kept staring at Harry while Harry would look back and forth between the two of us.

Harry started to speak. "I'll talk to you later Shaiden I'm gonna go get some lunch." I nodded and then started to walk away from Mason.

"Shaiden! What were you talking to him for?" I looked at him and had the 'are you serious' look.

"He's my partner for science. I have to talk to him! And why are you getting mad at me? You were the one acting like a total dick this morning. So you have no right to be getting upset me with me right now" I said very angrily.

"What are you talking about?" He looked at me seriously.

"Are you serious right now? You didn't even talk to me this morning and when I tried to talk to you, you acted like I wasn't even there." The more we talked about this, the more angrier I got so I just walked away. And of course, there was yelling behind me. Someone yelling my name but I kept walking not wanting to talk to anybody including Stephanie. I walked in the cafeteria and sat at a table by myself. I didn't want to be around anybody right now. I felt a tear slide down my cheek.

"Are you ok?" I heard someone ask with a familiar voice. I thought it would have been Mason but it wasn't.

It was Harry.