Chapter 38

SHAIDEN'S P.O.V.

  So we just left Harry's house and I'm bored out of my mind sitting in this cab waiting to get to the airport. We are going to Australia next then back home. I'm excited to see Stephanie but I'm Also excited to go home. I want to text Harry but I literally just left and I'm going to wait. I lay my head against the window and almost instantly fall asleep.

  A few hours later my dad is shaking my shoulder letting me know we are at the airport. I get out of the cab and stretch then help unload. We walk into the airport and take our stuff to baggage and then through security.  While we are waiting for our flight to be caller, I take out my phone and have 6 messages from Harry and 2 from Stephanie.

      Harry: Hey baby. Just woke up from a short nap.
      Harry: I miss you.
      Harry: and love you.
      Harry: text me back. I'm bored.
      Harry: babbyyyyyyy
      Harry: text me when you can. I love you sooo much.
      Stephanie: are you on your way to the airport?
      Stephanie:  just so you know, Michael and I will be at the airport when your flight gets here and we will take you to his place. Text me back loser.

  I text back Stephanie first letting her know that we are at the airport waiting to board the plane. Then I decide to call Harry instead of text him.

    "Hello?"

    "Hey" I said smiling into the phone. "Sorry I didn't text back. I was sleeping in the cab "

   "that's fine. Are you at the airport?"

   "Yeah. We are supposed to board the plane soon" before he responded, the person over the intercom spoke letting us know it was time to board. "Actually, I have to board now."

   "Oh. Well have a safe flight. I love you and please text me when you get there. Or call me. Whatever you want."

   "I will Harry. Love you. Bye" and hung up the phone. I grabbed my carry on stuff and walked with my parents to board the plane. Once we get on, I turn on my music and look out the window.

      HARRY'S P.O.V.

   I decided it would be best to go out to have time fly by until Shaiden gets to Australia. This is going to be a long few hours. I get in the car and head to the mall to just look around. Gemma wanted to tag along so she can get some new clothes. She went off by herself so I'm stuck by myself. I walk into my favorite store and start looking at clothes. As I'm walking around the store, I see a person who looks extremely familiar.

   "Harry?" He said.

   "Liam?" I'm pretty sure this is him.

   "yeah. What's up man? I didn't know you were back."

   "I've been back for a while. Just been busy with school and my girlfriend just left."

   "Oh you have a girlfriend now?" He looked surprised almost.

   "Yeah. Her name is Shaiden.  She lives in the USA. Her and her family came to visit for Christmas."

   "I see. I didn't think you'd be into relationships after my sister. I thought you were still in love with her. After all, you did throw away our friendship for her."

   "I thought we were over that Liam. I am. So you should too."

   "Your right. That happened years ago. Have you seen her since you've been back?"

   "Yeah. She ran into me and Shaiden yesterday."

   "Oh."

   "There you are Liam!" Another man walked up to him.