Chapter 39

HARRY'S P.O.V.

  I wake up and my head is pounding. I realize I am not in my bed and that I am on a couch. I sit up and rub my eyes to try and remember where I am.

  "Morning" Liam said walking in to sit on the other couch. 

  "Morning. What happened last night?"

  "You got so drunk. It was so funny." He chuckled. "And when we got here last night, you were saying something about your girlfriend. Shaiden I think that's her name."

  "What was I saying?"

  "I don't remember. Just a bunch of random stuff and you tired to call her but I wouldn't let you because I wasn't sure if she'd like it while you were drunk." I let out a deep breath when he told me that.

  "Thanks for not letting me call her. Do you have aspirin? I haven't been this drunk since I was dating your sister."

  "I can tell it's been a while. I'll go get the aspirin." He got up and walked away and I just sat on the couch. I can't believe I got drunk. I really need to call Shaiden. There's no point in lying so I might as Well tell her. "Here you go mate." Liam came back and gave me the aspirin with some water. I took it as soon as he gave it to me.

  "So I'm guessing my car is still at the bar. Do you mind taking me back so I can get my car?"

   "Yeah sure. Let's go."

  As soon as we got back to the bar, I thanked Liam Once again and started driving back home. I got questioned by my mum and just told her I stayed at a friends. I go to my room and lay down. Just as I'm about to fall asleep, my phone rings.

   "Hello?" I didn't even bother looking at the caller ID.

   "Harry?"

   "Hey Shaiden. What's up?"

   "Nothing. I just got worried. You didn't answer any of my calls last night or text me."

   "I was out with my friends. I didn't want to ignore them by talking to you." That came out a lot more rude than I intended.

   "Well, you could have texted me that instead of ignoring me."

   "I don't have to tell you everything Shaiden."

   "I never said you did but is it a fucking crime for me to be concerned?"

   "No, but you don't need to know everything I do. I can take care of myself I'm a big boy."

   "Okay so clearly you are in some type of fucked up mood, so when you get your head out of your ass, call me" before I could say anything else, the line went silent. I feel bad, but I just have a major headache and just want sleep.

   SHAIDEN'S P.O.V.

  "So what all did he say?" Stephanie asked.

  "He was just all like "you don't have to know everything I'm a big boy" and some random shit like that. I don't know what crawled up his ass but he needs to dig it out. I'm so frustrated right now."

   "Wooow. Did something happen last night?"

   "I don't know. All he said was that he was out with his friends."

    "He probably made a mistake of some way." When she said that, I think she's right I just don't know what it could be. I know he didn't cheat on me. He loves me. At least I hope he didn't.

            AUTHORS NOTE!

I know this chapter is extremely short but I couldn't think of anything else to fit in this chapter. I will probably have three more chapters and this book will be done!

I really want to write a second book, but I'm not sure what it should be about so if you guys have any ideas, please let me know!

Thanks!

    Lydia