Chapter 21

"Mason, what are you doing here?"

        "Hey Shaiden. It's been a while."

        "Yeah almost two months. Can I help you?"

        "Saiden! Who's at the door?" Harry asked walking to the door then stopping once he saw mason. This can't end well.

        "What is he doing here?" Mason asked giving Harry a disgusted look emphasizing he.

        "He is my boyfriend now." Mason then shot his head towards my direction looking extremely shocked.

        "So you were cheating on me with him!?" Where is he getting that from?

        "NO OF COURSE NOT. WHY THE FUCK WOULD I DO THAT? I TOLD YOU I DIDN'T! And that fact that you are still asking me that question, shows you never trusted me. Just leave now." I said very sternly.

        "Alright. I'll leave you here with your new boyfriend. but before I go, I just want to let you know, that your 'best friend' kissed me while you and I were dating." he said using air quotes around best friend, What is he talking about? Stephanie hates him. She would never kiss him. Would she?

        "Mason what the fuck are you talking about? Stephanie never kissed you. Your lying. Your just upset that I have a new boyfriend. So like I said, leave."

        "Fine. Nice seeing you." He sounded very angrily then walked out of my house and I slammed the door shut. I stormed passed Harry and started walking up to my room. Once I got there, I slammed the door shut. A few moments later, there was a knock on my bedroom door, which I am assuming it is Harry.

        "What?"  I said while still sitting on my bed.

        "Can I come in?" Harry asked.

        "Yes." and as soon as he heard that word, he walked in and sat down right beside me on my bed. I laid down to where my head was on his lap and he started stroking my hair.

        "Are you ok?" Harry asked me after a few minutes.

        "No not really. How is he just going to come here almost two months after we broke up without giving me any explination, then get mad because your here, then tell me my best friend kissed him while were dating. Do you think she would have done that to me?"

        "I don't think she did, but you won't ever know unless you ask her. That's all you can do for right now" Harry's right. I have to ask her.

        "But what am I supposed to say? 'Hey Mason told me you kissed him. Is that true?' I mean I can't just come out and say it. Can I?"

        "Yes you can. It might be weird but you have to know." He is right 100%.

        "Thank you." I told Harry. I sat up and kissed him on the cheek.

        "Your welcome. That's what I'm here for." he said then smiled at me.

        "If Mason ever comes near me again, I will kick his ass."  I told Harry trying to sound serious.

        "You are too pretty to be getting in a fight. I'll kick it for you, you just tell me when." I let out a slight giggle. I guess time passed by while Harry and I talked some more because it was time for us to get ready and head out to meet up with Stephanie and Michael. I put on my shoes and grabbed my purse and phone, and Harry and I walked to his car. Once we got to his car, he opened the passanger side door for me,