Chapter 22

It's Monday morning now and I am getting ready for school. Harry and I spent all day together yesterday watching movies at my house and went out to dinner. My dad and him watched one football game before my dad left for work. My parents seem to be very fond of him. I haven't talked to Stephanie since Saturday night when Harry and I left the club. Today I am going to ask her if she really did kiss Mason or if he is just lying and I'm praying he is lying. If he's not, I dont know what will happen with mine and her's relationsip. I continue my dailey routine. I just now got out of the shower and now I am getting dressed. I put on a pink skirt with a black tee shirt and black vans. I blow dry my hair and curl the bottoms then do my makeup. Harry just now called me telling me he was like 10 minutes away from my house. I grab my stuff and run downstairs. Mom and dad are already at work so I didnt get the chance to see them this morning. I grab an apple and a bottle of water on the go. Harry pulls into my drive way and honks the horn. I run outside and get in the car. He finally got a new one. Since the wreck a while back, he's been driving his dad's spare car.

"Hey babe" he said as soon as I got in.

"Hey" I said back and smiled turning on the radio then bucking up. "So, I've decided today that I am going to ask Stephanie if she really did kiss Mason or not"

"Oh okay. Do you want me to be there with you when you ask her?"

"No. I can do it myself." We were driving and then got to school. I got out and so did Harry. Once we get in the school, we part ways and he goes to his locker and I go to find Steph. I see her standing by her locker talking to Louis and walk up to her.

"Hey Shaiden. We haven't talked since Saturday when you left."

"Yeah. So, can I talk to you really fast?"

"Sure. What's up?" I look over a Louis.

"Alone?" and Louis looks over me putting his hand over his chest.

"Well then" he says dramatically and walks away.

"Is everything ok?"

"No not really. Mason came over on Saturday before Harry and I left to meet you."

"NO HE DID NOT! WHERE IS HE? I WILL FIND HIM AND CHOKE HIM!"

"Wait Stephanie. He told me something and I'm not sure if it actaully happened but I need to know."

"Okay what is it?"

"Did you kiss him while he and I were dating?" she didn't answer me, she just kind of looked away. "Stephanie, I need to know he's lying. Did you!?"

"Well"

"OH MY GOD YOU DID?!?!" i yelled cutting her off. People were now starting to stare.

"Shaiden. It's not like that. He kissed me! I was going to tell you but he told me he'd deny it and I felt like you'd believe him over me!"

"Seriously! I would have listened to you! You are my best friend and you and I have always agreed to not let a guy come between us. You should have told me, Dang Stephanie. I have always been a good friend to you, the least you could have done, was be a good friend to me."

"What did you just say? Are you saying I'm not a good friend?!"

"That's exactly what I'm saying. I would have told you if your boyfriend kissed me. What would you have done if Michael kissed me and didn't tell you?" She didn't reply but I could tell she was getting extremely upset.

"I would have been really mad I guess."

"Exactly. So we are done here." I said that then walked away. I was walking then bumped into someone. And here we go agian. It was Mason.

"You know, you should really watch where you are going Shaiden."

"Shut the fuck up Mason. I don't have time to deal with you right now." I was about to walk away but then he grabbed my arm.

"What? Did you find out your friend did kiss me?" I was giving him the 'shut the hell up' look. He was really pissing me off.

"Mason just let go of me. I hate you and because of you, Stephanie and I just got into a really big fight. Why don't you do me a favor and go fuck yourself"

"Such big words for such a little girl"

"I'm serious let me go now."

"You don't-" he was about to continue but I saw Harry walking up to us looking pissed off.

"Let go of her now" Harry said getting closer.

"Or what little british boy? You're not going to do anything. She was mine first so back off"

"Well she's mine now so let go." Mason still didn't let go of me and Harry was now starting to clench his fist. He walked closer and punched Mason right in the face and Mason fell to the ground.

"Shaiden, go stand over there for a minute" Harry told me and I walked away and stood by the wall.

Harry's P.O.V.

"Is that all you got?" Mason asked me while getting up.

"For now. I'm not trying to get suspended right now. I'm not going to be a fuck up like you. But you listen to me right now. Stay away from Shaiden you little bitch or I will kick your ass so hard. She has me now and doesn't need you in her life anymore."

"You aren't my boss. And she will realize sooner or later, that I'm what she needs not you."

"Ok whatever. Now if you'll excuse me, I have my girlfriend to comfort." With that I walked away making my way towards Shaiden.

"Thanks for doing that Harry."

"Of course. Are you ok?" I was afraid to ask this question because I already knew the answer.

"No not really. Turns out Stephanie really did kiss him. But she said he kissed her and I beleive her, but she didn't tell me and that was wrong. Then Mason had to come along and make everything worse. He left a mark around my arm." I looked at her arm and she was right. There was a large red mark around her arm. I swear, if he ever touches her again I will kill him.

"So what happened with you and Stephanie?"

"Basically, I told her that she was a bad friend for not telling me then walked away. Maybe I was too hard? But she didn't tell me. I'm not wrong for being upset with her."

"I never said you were. But you two are best friends. I know ya'll will go back being friends in no time."

"I'm not sure. I was pretty harsh and I'm not ready to forgive her just yet."

"That's understandable" I pulled her in for a hug and the bell had to ring to interrupt. Now it's time to go to first period which Shaiden and Stephanie share that class. I hope nothing bad happens in there to make this situation worse. I know she's upset, but Stephanie is her best friend and Shaiden needs her. I walk Shaiden to her class and tell her I will see her in science. I give her one last hug and kiss her forehead then make my way to my first class. This is going to be a long day.