Chapter 29

WARNING!!! THIS CHAPTER DOES GET A LITTLE INNAPROPRIATE! IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO READ THIS PART, DONT READ IT!

Shaiden's P.O.V.

It's Sunday afternoon and the pain I am feeling is unbearable. Stephanie has stayed with me since last night after Harry had dropped me off and I won't talk to anybody except her. Not even my parents. I don't understand why Harry would want to move away. I mean, I do, but I don't want him too. I want him to stay here. We could have been together for a long time. Maybe I over reacted? Part of me feels like I did the right thing ending it, but another part feels like I should have at least tried a long distance relationship but they don't work. It really sucks that he leaves on Tuesday. So tomorrow at school, is his last day then I will probably never see him again. It will be so hard seeing him leave tomorrow. Maybe I just won't go to school. Then I won't have to say goodbye again. Saying it last night was the hardest thing I've ever had to do and seeing him tomorrow, I might just die. My parents are both working today and Stephanie had to go home because her mom was wondering where she has been and so has Michael so I've been home by myself for almost an hour. I've turned off my phone just in case Harry would call or text me. I just can't talk to him right now. It's too hard. I've also been in my bed all day long.

As I am getting up to go use the bathroom, I hear my doorbell ring so I make my way down my staris and open the door.

"Hey Shaiden"

"Oh God. What do you want Mason? Why won't you ever leave me alone? I've moved on, just like you wanted so get out."

"Wow you don't look so good. What's wrong?"

"And how is any of that your buisness? Exactly it's not so leave or I'll call the cops."

"Look, I want to say sorry for all I've done, and I'm not trying to get back with you anymore. We've known each other for a long time so I figured we could atleast be friends"

"Maybe I don't want to be friends with you."

"Come on. Just let me in. Please?"

"Fine. But you better not try anything." I get out of the doorway so he could get in and we walk into my living room.

"So why do you look so bad today?"

"Well thanks for that and I don't want to talk about it."

"Just talk to me. Maybe I can help you out?"

"Harry is moving away and we broke up last night."

"That sucks. Why is he moving away?"

"Family issues. I'm the one who broke up with him because long distance relationships don't work and I didn't want to get cheated on." I looked at Mason when I said that part "again" I emphasized. "That would hurt much more than us breaking up before he left."

"Well I'm sorry that you all broke up."

"Yeah me too. I really liked him." Mason started shifting in his seat. he started to lean in to kiss me and I pushed him away. "What the fuck are you doing?" I yelled. "I shouldn't even be talking to you about this. You are a horrible person and I hope you know, I will NEVER forgive you for what you did. You wer my first love and you broke my fucking heart. You ruined me for the longest time and I shouldn't be talking to you ever. So forget I told you any of this and get out of my house and never come back or I swear on my life I will call the cops and have you arrested."

"Moody much? I'm just trying to be a good friend. I already feel bad for what I did so I am trying to make up for it."

"It's a little late for that Mason dont you think? So leave. Now."