Chapter 32

Shaidens P.O.V.

     Italy was absolutely stunning. It was everything I wanted it to be. We went and saw the leaning tower of      Pisa and we went to Sicily. I just couldn't get enough of it. I took hundreds of pictures of everything. Me, my parents, every historical site we went to, even pictures of streams I found amazing. My parents and I have gotten a lot closer on this trip too. We have had a actual long conversations that we haven't had in a while. It's the 19 of December and we leave early tomorrow morning to make our way to England to see Harry. I'm really excited to meet his sister Gemma? Yeah I think that's her name. I remember telling him it was such a lovely name and he said his mom is really excited to meet me and get to know my parents. This is going to be fantastic and I just hope nothing goes wrong. I want it to be perfect.

      We just got back to our hotel and I am packing all of my stiff to get ready.

     "Are you excited to see Harry tomorrow?" I heard my mom call from the other room.

     "Of course I am. Why wouldn't I be? It's been a month mom."

     "I know this. I was just asking. I'm excited to meet his mom considering you two have been dating for a few months and I didn't even get to meet his father."

      "Well you can meet him when we go back if you want. He's been wanting to meet you and dad but y'all have been busy with work and stuff so, we didn't have time to make that work"

      "I would love to meet him " I smiled at my mom and continued to pack. "You know, I think you, me and Harry's mom and sister should spend a day together while we are there to get to know each other. Do you think they would like that?"

     "I'm not sure but I can have Harry ask them?"

     "That would be great. I think I may be more excited than you" I scoffed at her comment.

      "I don't think that's possible mom." She walked out of the room I am staying in to finish packing her stuff. This is so great. I am so ready for tomorrow it's not even funny. I texted Harry to ask him if his mom and sister would be up to shopping while we are there and he said they would be and that he loved me and can't wait to see me. I feel the Same way. Again, I'm praying nothing goes wrong.

        The next day. Harry's P.O.V.

   Finally. The day is here to where I Finally get to see Shaiden again. It's been a little over a month and I'm not even sure how I've been functioning without her. She is going to have the best time here and I am going to make sure of that. My mum and sister is going shopping with her tomorrow and I'm a little nervous because I'll be here with her dad. I've talked to her dad, but never had a real conversation and it makes me a little scared. What if he decides he doesn't like me? I have to assure him that I will never hurt Shaiden. I would do anything for her.

     It's about 3 in the afternoon when I hear my doorbell ring. My mum fell asleep on the couch and Gemma is out at the moment so I go downstairs to answer the door.

    "Harry!!" Shaiden yells and jumps in my arms wrapping her arms around my neck and I wrapped my arms around her waist.

    "Hey! I thought you would never get here!" I pulled away and looked into her eyes. "I've missed you so much you have no idea"

    "Oh I think she does. You are all she has talked about since you left" her dad says and let out a small laugh.

     "Here, come in. I'll show you to the guest room " I move out of the way so they can walk in and I take them to our spare room. Usually when Gemma comes to visit, she stays in here but since we have other guests, she's staying in my mums room with her. "Here we are. Feel free to use the drawers and stuff for your clothes."

     "Thank you Harry. We will stay in here while you and Shaiden catch up" shaidens mom told me. I grabbed Shaidens hand and pulled her out of the room. We walked to my room and sat on the bed.

     "I can't believe I am in England with you. I have missed you like crazy. I felt like my parents were getting annoyed with me talking about you so much" shaiden laughed and I joined her.

    "I felt the Same. My mum told me I need to get some friends instead of sulking around wishing you were here."

    "I wish you would come back to Florida. It's not the Same without you there anymore. Mason has tried to talk to me but I just ignore him and then Stephanie and Michael went to Australia for Christmas, so I was alone for a few days "

    "Mason keeps talking to you?" I mean I'm not shocked, but she should have told me. "About what?"

    "I don't really know. Like I said I keep ignoring him so I don't really listen to him. It's not that big of a deal" she tells me trying to calm me down. She can tell I'm getting angry. "Harry listen to me," she grabs my face and makes me look at her "I have absolutely no feelings for him whatsoever. He is irrelevant and I don't have to listen to him nor do I want to becuase I have you. I don't want him. I love you" she knew I was getting jealous. I love that about her. She always knows what I'm thinking.

    "I know. I love you too. I just really don't like what he did to you and he makes me so mad. " she was about to say something, but before she could, I covered her mouth with mine. She kissed back immediately and she opens her mouth giving me permission for my tongue to enter. I gladly obliged. Her hands rest around my neck and mine rest around her waist. I pulled away and pulled her onto my lap. "I don't want to talk about him anymore. It makes me sick knowing he's ever kissed you, or held your hand, or even called you his."

      "I'm no longer his Harry. I'm yours." She says to me and I know she means it. I mean it too. I want this relationship just as much as she does, if not more. This is going to be great having her here, but it sucks that its only going to be for 6 days.