Chapter 20

So it's finally the weekend and I still haven't told my parents that Harry and I are dating. He wants me to tell them so when we hang out at my house, we don't have to hide it. His dad knows about us and his dad totally supports it. He asking called his mom to let her know. So when I get out of bed, I will be sure to tell my mom and dad. They both get to go to work a little late today so it's the perfect time. I get up, take a shower,  get dressed, and do my hair and makeup.  Harry and I are going on a double date with Stephanie and Michael tonight. I have some things to do first around the house, so I might as Well go ahead and get ready. After I'm done, I head downstairs. My parents arent down here but come down shortly after.

    "Morning" my mom said kissing the top of my head.

    "Hey mom. Can I talk to you for a minute?"

    "Sure. What's up?"

    "Well I just wanted to let you know, that night at the hospital, Harry asked me to be his girlfriend and I said Yes." For some reason her lips formed into a smile 

      "Hunny, That's great. I'm so happy for you. Harry is such a good boy. Your father and I totally approve of him." Wow. Well that was easy enough.

      "Thanks mom."

      "Of course sweetie. But I have to finish getting ready. What are your plans for today?"

      "Harry and I are going out with Stephanie and Michael. We might be out late. I'll text you when I'm on my way home"

       "Okay just don't stay out past 11" I made sure I told her OK then she left to finish getting ready. About 3 hours later I decided to text Harry. I told him I told my parents about us and he was happy about that. He asked if he could come over until it was time for us to leave. He was driving me and Stephanie and Michael were driving together on their own. I told him he could come here to hang out. All chores were done. About an hour later, the door bell rang. I went to open it and there he was. The guy I was falling for Harry. I jumped into his arms and gave him a huge hug.

   "Well Hello to you too. Excited much?" I giggled.

    "Well duhhh I get to see you. Why wouldn't I be excited?" I asked. He leaned down to give me a kiss. I love how he's so much taller than me. It makes me feel safe some how. "Let's go sit down" I grabbed his hand and made our way to the couch.

    "So do you know where we are going tonight?" He asked me. 

    "No actually I don't. Stephanie just said dress casually and she and Michael will lead the way"

    "Ah so it's a surprise. I like surprises"

    "Well then you'll like this" I said leaning close to him. I kissed his cheek right beside his lips then moved closer till my lips touched his.  He was caught off guard but then started kissing back. My hands rested on his cheeks and his hands rested on my waist. I pulled myself on top of him. There was a light moan that escaped his lips. I could feel him smiling into the kiss. I pulled away before the kiss got extremely heated and before I ended up killing the mood.

      "Well" he cleared his throat. "That was a uh" I started laughing "that was a big surprise. I didnt expect that one at all. I mean we've been dating for 4 days, the most we've done was a Peck on the lips" he started to blush really bad. I found it so cute.

      "Harry. Before you beat yourself up about it, it's Okay. I have been wanting to kiss you like that for a while now." I didnt realize that I was still straddling him until I felt something under neath me. I looked down and busted out in laughter.

     "Oh my God. Shaiden I'm so sorry. This is so embarrassing." I couldn't help but continue to laugh. "You think this is funny?" I nodded still laughing. I don't know why this is so funny. Actually Yes I do. This is the first time that I've ever gave a guy a boner that fast. Mason was not that easy but then again Mason and I barely did anything. And when we made out like that, he didn't even come close to What Harry just did. I guess I'm just more comfortable with Harry than I ever was Mason. I finally calmed down and was able to talk.

    "I'm so sorry. That shouldn't have been that funny. But you don't have to be embarrassed infront of me. It's really ok" i was trying to tell him but he wouldn't look at me. He kept looking away. "Harry talk to me. Please?" I kissed his cheek and he finally looked at me. He started tickling me and there it was again. The uncontrollable laughter. "Harry! Stooopppp!!" I yelled trying to stop laughing. I fell off the couch on my back and he landed on top of me. He pecked my lips.

     "There. Now I have the last laugh" I said and pushed himself up grabbing my hand to pull me up also.

    "You messed up my hair!" I playfully punched him in the arm. He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me in for a hug. We just kind of stood there till the doorbell rang. Who is that? We arent supposed to leave for a few more hours. I pull away from Harry and walk towards the door and open it.

     "Mason. What are you doing here?"