Chapter 35

Christmas day Shaiden's P.O.V.

    Today is December 25 which means it's Christmas day. It also means, tomorrow is the 26th which is the day I leave to go to my next destination. I'm pretty sure we will be going to Australia to visit Stephanie. I haven't seen her in a really long time. Well, a little less than a month.

     I grab my phone to look at the time and it's 6:49 am and of course, I am the first one awake. I'm not exactly sure how the Styles' celebrate Christmas, so I will just stay in here until someone comes to wake us up. I stand up to go to my suitcase. I grab my UGGS and put them on. About 20 minutes later, there is a knock on the door and since my parents aren't awake, I go and open the door hoping it would be Harry, but it was Gemma. 

    "If you all are ready, you can come downstairs. You all and Harry are the only ones not awake" she said smiling.

    "Yea of course. I'll wake them up and you wake Harry" I say to her. She goes down the hall and opens his door to wake him. I shut my door and try to wake up my parents.

    "Mom, dad get up! They are ready and you two are the only ones not awake." My dad had no response but my mom just groaned. "Seriously guys. Get up!" I say again making my voice a bit louder. My mom opened her eyes and looked over at my dad.

     "Charles, get up" she said nudging his arm. Finally, thruster to wake up with all of their stretching and saying their good mornings.

     It literally took them 20 minutes to get up and ready. Once we get downstairs, everyone is there but Harry.

     "Where's Harry?" I ask anne.

     "I'm not sure. He was supposed to wake up but I guess he didn't."

      "I could go get him if you want" I suggest.

      "That would be great actually"

   I walk all the way back upstairs and knock on his door. There was no answer, so I open it slightly.

      "Harry?" When I open the door, he is still sprawled out on his bed. I walk over to his bed and lay beside him. He was shirtless and looked so perfect. He shuffles a little bit but didn't wake up. I wiggle my way up under his arm to where he is basically on top of me. I run my fingers through his hair and kiss his cheek lightly.

     "Harry. It's time to get up " I whisper in his ear. He let's out a small groan while I laugh gently. I poked him continuously until he woke up.

     "Okay okay. I'm up. Stop poking me" he Finally spoke.

     "So he lives" I say jokingly "no but for real, everybody is waiting for us. Let's go downstairs."

     "Okay" he kissed me of the forehead and got off the bed to put on a short. I watch him closely and study him. He is so perfect. Everything he does, it's perfect.

      "Okay let's go" he said walking out of the door with me following behind.

     "Finally! It's about time you guys got down here" Gemma yelled as soon as we walked in. We both sat on the floor beside the couch my parents were sitting on. We all started exchanging gifts and opening them.

      Harry got his mkm some house utilities that she has been wanting. He got Gemma some gift cards so she can buy what ever she wants. He also got the Same thing for my parents along with a jacket for my dad and a sweater for my mom. He didn't give me my gift yet. He told me I had to wait so I will make him wait.