Chapter 13

"Suspended! You got suspended?!" My mom yelled at me as soon as we got back to the house.

            "I would have never thought in a million gears, that Shaiden Marie Jones would have got into a fight" my dad added in.

            "I know and I'm sorry. I just found out that Mason and Rebecca had sex and I got really mad. I knew there was a reason he broke up with me I just didn't know why. I apologize for getting suspended but I do not apologize for kicking her butt" I said in all honesty.

            "Okay Well let me put it to you this way" my mom started "you are grounded for a month. For getting into a fight and for getting suspended. Understood?" I shook my head. I can't believe it. I've never been grounded before. What am I gonna do? "That means no phone, tv, computer or hanging out with any friends including Stephanie" seriously? Is this What being ground is? Stephanie is my best friend!

           "Yes ma'am" I told my mom and went to my room. I got up there and slammed the door. What do I do now? I guess I can finish my homework for math and do my essay for English even tho I have all week to do it because of my suspension. I don't understand why Mason didn't just tell me that he had sex with another girl. And with Rebecca out of all girls?

           I finish all of my homework within 2 hours at the most. It's only about 5pm. Time is going so slow. There is Literally Nothing to do. This is going to be a long month.

             Stephanie's P.O.V

        WOW! I never thought shaiden had it in her to almost kill another girl. It was like something just came over her and she couldn't control it. It may sound wrong, but how she attacked Rebecca was priceless. I should have video taped it. That fight was all I could think about for the rest of the day and all the school could talk about. If you didn't know Shaiden Jones already, you know her now. Louis and I talked about it for the longest time and kept replaying the moment in our heads.

        It's after 5 now and I had to stay after school to make up some stuff for my history class. I finally finished all my stuff, so I was headed out to finally go home and see Michael. I miss him. I walked out of the door and waited for my brother to finish soccer practice so he can drive us home. I was sitting up against the brick wall when I noticed a tall figure standing in front of me.

       "Well Hello there Stephanie. Long time no talk"

       "What the hell do you want Mason?" I looked at him then looked back down.

        "I want you to tell shaiden to stay away from me and Rebecca. It's over with us and she needs to get it through her head."

       "And why are you telling me this? I don't give a fuck about you and quite frankly, I found it hilarious when she beat up your little toy"

       "I'm telling you because I don't think she would like it if the word got out that her best friend kissed me while she and I were dating"

       "Mason you know you came onto me! Your the one that kissed me. I didst do shit and I'm pretty sure she would believe me over you any day" I could not believe he was doing this. It was about 6 months after they started dating. I was at shaidens house when Mason came over. Shaiden went to the bathroom and while she was in there, Mason made his move on me. I was going to tell her, but he threatened to deny it all and since they were together at the time, I was scared she was going to believe him over me so I kept my mouth shut.

       "That may be true Steph, but I can still tell her and you know how fast words get around. You'll be known as the girl Who stabbed her life long best friend in the back" this is so stupid.

       "Fine. I'll make sure she doesn't go near you two again" I said giving up. Then my brother came walking down the sidewalk. Finally time to go. "But as long as I'm doing this, keeping her away from you, I NEVER want to see you near her again" then walked away.