Chapter 23

Stephanie's P.O.V.

Wow. That is all I can say. Did Shaiden really just say that I am a bad friend. ME a bad friend. This is ridiculous. I called Michael to tell him everything that just happened. He calmed me down to where I wasn't as upset. The bell rang and now I have to go to first period. Shaiden is in there and I really don't want to see her right now. Yes, I need to apologize, but so does she. I know she was mad and all, but what she said was just too far. I was walking to first period but I heard someone call my name and the voice sounded strangely familiar.

Shaiden's P.O.V.

The bell rang and I was sitting in my class. The teacher started talking and I couldnt listen to anything he was saying. For some reason, Stephanie wasn't in class. I wonder where she is. I feel like I should apologize and try to make things better between us but at the same time, I just want to be mad at her.

Stephanie's P.O.V.

"Mason, seriously. Just leave me and Shaiden and everyone else we are involved with alone you fucking crazy fucker. You've done enough. You may have actually ruinued our friendhsip."

"Well that wasn't my intention" He said with that stupid smirk I hate so much.

"Just go away."

"I just want to talk"

"NO! You told me you would stay away from her if I kept her away from you and Rebecca and I did. She found someone else so just let it go!"

"But I can't do that. I still love her and I need to get her back"

"You don't fucking deserve her. She is way better than you and Harry treats her so much better. Just leave them alone" He slammed his fist up against the locker.

"I will not leave her alone! I made a mistake. I shouldn't have dumped her. Rebecca is nothing compared to her."

"well you already messed that up. She will never give you another chance. She's happy with Harry you fucktard."

"Stephanie don't mess with me right now. I will find a way to get her back. You just wait and see."

"No you won't Mason. She's over you. Just let it go and be a big boy and go paly with your little toys. I know you have more than one. I'm done talking to you so bye. I'm late to class thanks a lot." I said then walked away. I walked to English and Mr.Lee wasn't too happy that I was late. I took my seat beside Shaiden like always even though we aren't speaking right now.

"Hey Steph?" She whispered to me and I looked at her.

"Yeah?"

"Do you want to hang out after school today? I think we need to talk about this situation." She was right. And when we talk, would be a great time to discuss what just happened in the hall.

"Yeah of course."

"Okay. I'm going to go home first then go to your house. Is that ok?"

"Yeah that's fine." After we established that we were hanging out today, we didn't talk for the rest of class. Mr. Lee had us read silently for the rest of class so we could finish the book for our reports. All I could think about, was how I was going to tell Shaiden what Mason said. I had to let her know she needs to stay away because I don't know what He ahs planned. The bell rings and time to go to second period.

Shaiden's P.O.V.

We are now in second period and our teacher isn't here today so we have a sub. The sub said Mrs. Morrison didn't have anything major planned for us just a worksheet. Harry and I worked together on it. He and I were the first ones to finish the worksheet because he is just so good at science. The sub just told us we could talk quietly for the rest of class and of course that's what we did.