Chapter 7

It was about 45 minutes after I texted Harry when there was a knock on my door. I got off the couch to answer it.

       "Hey." He said standing by the door.

       "Hey. You can come in and make yourself at home" I told him moving out of the way so he could walk in. "Would you like something to drink? We have water, sweet tea, and Yea That's about it" I waited for his response.

       "Um. Waters fine." He ansered. "Wow. Your house is freaking huge!" I laughed a little bit.

        "Yea I get that a lot. It's three stories high. I've lived here my whole life." I told him and he looked shocked

        "Where are your parents?" He asked. Why does he Care where my parents are?

       "They both have really big jobs so they won't be home for a while I think" he shook his head. "So I was thinking for the project we could like 3 plants, and see how they grow differently and how long it takes them to grow." After I said that, he busted in laughter. "Why are you laughing?!?!" I asked trying to not let a smile show.

        "That is the lamest idea I have ever heard" emphasizing lamest.
        "Well do you have a better idea smart guy?"

        "No not right now but if you give me time, I'm sure I can come up with one"

        "Okay. Well while your comity up with that, I have other homework to do so let me know when you think of something." I rolled my eyes and went to get my bookbag. My phone started ringing so I went to the kitchen to answer it.

          "Hello?"

          "Hey baby. I just wanted to apologize for earlier. I shouldn't have gotten mad because you weren't ready. Can I come over?" It was Mason.

         "Not right now Mason. I'm doing homework." He was about to reply but Harry asked Who was on the phone.

        "Who was that?" Mason asked me.

        "Harry" I said quietly.

        "And What the hell is he doing there shaiden!?  I thought you were doing homework!" Is he seriously starting this argument again? I don't even like Harry.

        "Mason listen to me. It is a project Nothing more! But I don't have time to argue about it. I have to go bye." And hung up before he could say something.

          I walked back into the living room sitting on the opposite side of the room from Harry. We just sat there in silence.

         "So did you think of a new project?" I decided to break the silence. He shook his head no.

         "What was that phone call about?" He asked me.

         "Just my boyfriend. Hes just getting jealous". I told him. Why does he Care?

          It's been almost an hour since Harry has been over and we Basically gave up on homework so we started watching tv. I ordered us a pizza for dinner too because I was starving.

         "So we should play a game and get to know each other" Harry broke the silence.

          "Okay. Like What?" I asked.

          "Well like we ask each other questions and answer them Honestly. It's simple"

           "You go first" I told him.

           "Pushy." He chuckled. "Okay let me think.. um Who is your best friend in the entire world?"

           "Easy. My friend Stephanie. I've known her my whole life" I said. "Okay my turn. How long have you lived here?"

            "I've lived here my entire life."

            "But if you lived here your whole life, how do you have a British accent?"

           "It's one question at a time. You can use that next time it's my turn. What do you want to do after you graduate?"

          "I've always wanted to be a chef. Like a world famous chef. Okay my turn. Well it's the same question I had 5 minutes ago. Why do you have a British accent?"

          "Well I was born in England but was raised here with my dad. My mom lives in England still so I go and visit her Literally all the time. Like during Christmas or spring break. Anytime we are out of school."

          "That's so cool-" I was going to finish my sentence but was interrupted by the front door opening.  I just sat there but it startled Harry. I knew it was just one of my parents. And I was right. It was my dad.

          "Shaiden? Are you here?"

          "In here daddy." I told him and he made his way in. He looked at me then back at Harry.

          "Who's this?"

          "Dad, this is Harry. He is in my science class and we were working on a project together."

          "Okay Well it's late. You should get going Harry. It was Nice meeting you." Harry stood up and walked over to my dad and shook his hand and told him it was Nice to meet him too. My dad looked at me after Harry walked out of the door.

          "He seems like a Nice boy. How come I've never met him before?"

          "Because I just met him. And plus I don't hang out with other guys other than Mason." My dad never was a fan of Mason but he put up with him just because he made me happy.

         "Maybe you should spend less time with Mason hunny" I looked at him like he was crazy. "But it's your choice Who you hang out with. Your mom will be home in about an hour"

         "Okay Well I'm actually going up for bed. It's been a long day" I told him and walked upstairs to my room. I closed the door behind me and changed into shorts and a tank top. I laid down and fell asleep almost instantly.