Chapter 27

Harry and I talked the entire time we were in the car. I asked what he wanted for Christmas and he did the same. He also asked what I wanted for my birthday considering my birthday is on the 16 of december. I didn't even realize that I would be leaving on my birthday for this trip with my family. I still have about a month until then so maybe he and I can spend our day together before I leave. We also sang along to the radio. He handed me a blindfold and had me cover my eyes. The car stopped and he ran to the passanger side to open my door. I grabbed his arm so I wouldnt fall while I was walking. As soon as we eneterd the place he took us to, I took off my blindfold. I was amazed. This resturaunt was stunning. It had lights hanging from the ceiling and had candles on the tables, and nice quiet music playing in the background. It also smelt amazing in here. This place must cost a fortune.

        "Harry, this is amazing." I said to him as our waiter was taking us to our table. We sat down and started looking at the menu.

        "See anything you like?" He asked me.

        "Yes but it's all so expensive. How are you going to afford this?" I

        "I've been saving up. Just order whatever you want babe." The waiter came up to take our drinks. I ordered a lemmonaid and Harry ordered a sweet tea. He came back with our drinks and then took our orders. I ordered a steak with green beans and mashed potatoes and Harry got the same thing. We both took a bite at the same time and dear lord, it was phenomenal. After we were done eating Harry just looked at me.

        "What?" I asked looking back at him.

        "How did you like it?"        

        "It was great. Thank you for bringing me here. I really loved it."

        "Well the night isn't over yet" he reached in his jacket and pulled out a case and handed it to me. I opened it and there was a diamond necklace laying in it. My head shot up and I just stared at him.

        "Harry, this is too much. You don't have to give me this."

        "I wanted too. It was for our anniversary."

        "Well thank you. Here I have something for you." I went in my purse and grabbed the box that had his watch in it and I handed it to him. I watched as he opened it and his mouth formed into a smile. He got up, walked towards me and kissed me. I just couldn't be any happier than I am now. After we left the resturaunt, he took us to this really fancy dancing place and I had so much fun! We danced until about 9 and honestly, I thought after that, he was going to take me home but here I was again being wrong. He took me to this empty field and brought a picnic basket with him. He had a blanket and pillows and drinks with him. Once we get to the spot he wanted to be at, he laid out the blanket and we laid down. We talked for the longest time then all of a sudden he got really serious.

        Harry's P.O.V.

   This is going to be the hardest thing I will ever have to do.

   "So my mom surprised me by coming here this morning while I was getting ready." I started telling her.

   "Oh really? That's great! Were you happy to see her?"

    "Yeah I was. But she gave me some news. My grandma died and I have to go back for the funeral."

     "Awe baby. That's so sad."

     "There's more" I can't do this. She's going to be heartbroken. "When I go back for the funeral, I'm not coming back. My mom wants me to stay with her."

      I could see the pain in her eyes. We just started dating 2 months ago and now I have to leave. This is just all so unreal.

      "But Harry. You can't go. We are dating. How are we supposed to make that work? Do you want to break up?" Why would she ask me this?

   "Of course I don't want to break up. You mean everything to me. I want this to work. I want us to work and we can make it work it's just going to be a little hard."

    "A little hard?! Harry your going to be across the world! What if you meet someone else Who is better than me or if you lose interest because it's been forever since we've seen each other. What then?"

    "Well first off, I'm not going to meet anyone compared to you. Your are perfect I cooler never replacement you Shaiden. We can do this." I feel confident on telling her all of this. We belong together after all of the crap it took us to get where we are.

    "See I thought What I was going to tell you was going to be bad."

     "What were you going to tell me?" Well this cant end Well.

     "My parents and I are leaving on my birthday to go tour other countries and we won't be back until like January 8. We are going on vacation for about a month but your moving away forever. When are you even leaving?"

     "On Tuesday with my mom." I feel horrible. Tuesday is only 3 days away and I'll be leaving shaiden behind.

     "That's in 3 damn days Harry! What am I supposed to do while your gone!?" She is so upset. I just can't stand the thought that I was the one Who caused her to be this upset. "Harry, I wont be able to be here without you for God knows how long. Long distance relationships just don't work"

     "Shaiden, please don't do this" I feel it. She's going to end it.

     "I have to before anyone gets hurt worse than what it is now. We have to end it now so nobody gets hurt. It's What's best." She has a really sad look on her face and I can tell she's trying to fight back the tears. Well never mind. There are the tears. "Just take me  home Harry."

       "Well if That's What you want fine." We went to my car and started driving. This night was going great and would have ended even better if I didn't have to tell her what I told her. We get to her house and I park in the driveway. She looked at me with her glossy eyes. Even when she's crying she is still beautiful. 

      "Thank you for everything Harry. This was the best relationship I've ever had and I'll never forget it." She reached in her purse and grabbed the box with the necklace I gave her and she handed it to me. "I can't keep this now. It'll hurt to much." She leaned in and gave me one last, soft, sweet kiss and it was a kiss I'll never forget. "Goodbye Harry" and with that she got out of the car and walked in her house. I'll never forgive myself for this.