Chapter 30

Shaiden's P.O.V.

        Yesterday was Harry's last day and today he leaves. I am extremely sad about it but I'm really glad we fixed our relationship. We also had sex for the first time yesterday and I feel so close to him right now and I feel so close to him. I just really hope he keeps his promise and doesn't cheat on me, but I don't think he will. It's about 5 am and I woke up super early only because I'm going with Harry to drop him and his mom off at the air port. He will be  here about 5:30. I'm already dressed so I am sitting in the kitchen drinking hot chocolate. My dad walks down and sits in front of me.

        "Are you okay sweetie?"

        "Yeah I'm fine. I'm just going to miss Harry so much.'

        "It'll be hard I'm not going to lie but, ya'll will make it. I can tell he really likes you and I know you really like him, so as long as you two communicate and don't lie to each other, you will be just fine."

        "Thanks dad. He will be here soon. Thanks for letting me skip school to take him to the airport."

        "No problem sweetie. Just be careful. Who's bringing you back when you leave the airport?"

        "His dad."

        "okay be safe. I have to leave now. Love you."

        "Love you too." and with that, he left and walked out of the door.

                Shortly after he left, there was a knock on the door. I got up, grabbed my purse and opened it to see Harry. I opened the door and jumped in his arms. I know he isn't leaving just yet but I don't want him to leave at all.

        "Nice to see you too babygirl."

        "Harry, I really don't want you to go. I want you to stay here with me."

        "I know. I want to stay here too but I need to be with my mom for a while. I miss her." We were still hugging and my head was burried in his neck. "Hey I have an idea"

        I looked up at him. "What?"

        "You said you were going on vacation with your family touring other countries, why don't you come visit me where I live that way you can meet my sister and actually really get to know my mom."

        "That is such a great idea. I'll talk to my parents and see what they say."

        We were just standing there talking when his mom honked the horn reminding us that we needed to go. He grabbed my hand and we walked to his mom's car. We both go in and made our way to the airport.

                                At the Airport.   Harry's P.O.V.

        We were in the airport for a good 2 hours before they called for my plane. When they finally did, I felt my heart shadder. I really don't want to leave Shaiden and all of my friends here. Niall and I said goodbye last night and my dad and I said goodbye this morning. They just made the second call for my plane to go and I keep wanting to tell me mom I'm not going.

        "Come on Harry. We have to go before the plane takes off without us."

        "I'm coming mom." I turned to Shaiden and took her hand. "Shaiden, I am going to miss you so much. I love you more than you will ever know, and I promise, I will not cheat on you ever, especially while I'm gone. And I will call you as soon as I get to my mom's house. I'll also call you everyday. OK?"

        "Okay. I love you too and I am going to miss you more than anything. I'll be waiting for your call."

        "Last call for flight A334" The man said on the intercom.  

        "That's me. I have to go before my mom throws a fit. I love you Shaiden. So much."

        "I love you too Harry"  I see the tears filling up her eyes. And it makes my heart melt when she tells me she loves me. I pulled her in for a final hug then I lifted her chin up so she was looking at me, and leaned in for a kiss. One final last kiss. I pulled away and looked at her. 

        "I love you. And I'll miss you." Final goodbyes are the worst. I looked at there then walked away to board my plane. This is going to be hard.