Chapter 9

Harry's P.O.V

     I don't know what I was doing when I came to her house. I just felt so bad seeing her the way she was this morning in second. She would talk to anybody and I could tell she wasn't even listening to the teacher. She looked as if she's been crying which pains me to no end. When she opened the door she looked completely surprised.

          "What are you doing here?" She looked at me and asked kind of rudely.

          "I was just coming to see of you were ok. You looked really upset"

          "Why do you Care how I am Harry? I don't want you caring. We just met two days ago and you are always trying to get in my business. Please leave." Could she be any more rude about it?

           "Look Shaiden, I don't know what happened buy I was just coming to see if you were ok. I'm just trying to be Nice." I explained to her.

            "Well I don't want you too. Now leave" Well if That's how she feels I will leave.

            "Okay fine. Hope you feel better" then I walked away.

            I was actually really upset at What just happened. I know it shouldn't matter but for some reason it does. I just find her so... perfect. I know we've only known each other for 2 days like she said but I feel like I've known her forever. I decided I was going to my best friend Niall's house. He just moved here last year from Ireland. He's been my best friend since then. I got to his house and knocked on the door. His mom answered and said he was in his room so I made my way doww the hall.

             "Hey Niall" I said walking opening his door.

             "Hey Harry. What's up?" He asked me.

             "Nothing. I just needed someone to talk to. Have a problem" he looked at me.

              "Come on. Talk to papa Horan." He said and I chuckled. "So What's going on."

             "Ok so I don't know if you know her or not, but there's this girl names Shaiden and I don't know man, I just like her. And Honestly, I think she hates me but I don't know why we just met. Like today she was all sad and crying, so I went to her house to see if she was ok and she was really rude and told me to leave."

            "If you two just met, how do you know where she lives? Dude That's kind of creepy"

            "We are partners on a project. She gave me her address so we could work on the project together at her house." I told him. "I'm not a stalker" he laughed.

            "Does she have a boyfriend?" He asked me.

            "Yea she does. His name is Mason" niall shot his head in my direction.

            "What's his last name?"

            "I don't know? He's tall, brown hair That's short and dresses like a frat boy"

             "That's her boyfriend?! He was walking down the hall with Rebecca today after school holding hands and making out. I also heard her talking about having sex with him. I don't think he's dating Shaiden."

                "Yes he is. They were in the hall together the other day and she had a fight with him and everything. I was over at her house when he called her. Your telling me, he's cheating on her?!" I started yelling. 

               "I guess so man."

               "She can do so much better!"

               "You mean with you?" He asked.

               "Don't be silly. She doesn't even like me" but of course I mean me. I could treat her so much better. Someone like her deserves all the respect in the world.

               "Someone has to tell her"

               "I know but it can't be me. She already hates me. Maybe if I can find her best friend, I can tell her and then she can tell Shaiden."

                "Do you even know Who her best friend is?" Niall asked me.

                "Well no but I remember her saying her name was Stephanie. Maybe she will be walking with Shaiden in the hall or something and That's when I'll go to her."

                "That Sounds like a good idea. Good luck"

                "Thanks man. Well I'm gonna get going. My dad is probably wondering where I am" I said bye then walked out. Now I'm on my way home. Tomorrow I am going to find this Stephanie girl and tell her. Hopefully Shaiden will stop being stubborn and talk to me. I think we would be a great couple. I want her.