Chapter 24

It's been over a month now and Harry and I are still incredibly happy together. Next Thursday will be our 2 month anniversary. I got him a card and I'm giving him a watch that he had his eye on. I really hope he likes it. Well today is Saturday and Harry and I were going to hang out, but Stephanie really wanted to hang out with him so Harry and Michael are going to hang out. Stephanie is on her way over now and we are just going to go shopping and out to eat. We haven't really hung out That much since she and I had that fight but things have gotten better. Mason hasn't bothered either of us nor Harry. As far as I know anyway. I got the chance to skewed in today so it's about noon. She said she will be here about two. I haven't been shopping in forever so I'm excited. My mom left me 100$ for today. I get out of bed, hop in the shower, and get dressed in a pair of blue skinny jeans and a black crop top with black vans. I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and fix my makeup. I spend forever getting ready, so before I know it, Stephanie is here. She just got her license and I'm excited because my birthday is in 2 weeks, so I can get mine. My phone went off with a text letting me she was sitting outside. I walked out of my room grabbing my purse and went to meet her outside..

    "So where are we going first?" I asked her as soon as I got in the car.

    "The mall. Unless you wanna go somewhere else"

     "No the mall Sounds fine" I told her.

We drove for about 45 minutes and then we were pulling into the parking lot of the mall. We walked in the door and went you the elevator. The first store we went in was forever 21. We walked in and she dragged me to a clothing rack with a bunch of dresses. She grabbed a red tight fitting dress and held it up to me.

     "Try this on" she told me very sternly.

     "Why?" I looked at her. "I dont need this dress."

     "Just Try it on please?" I rolled my eyes.

     "Fine". I walked into the dressing room and put it on. I've never really been into tight dresses but this one looked really good on me. I walked out of the changing room and she was standing right there.

     "OH MY GOD YOU LOOK HOT!" She Basically yelled and this really old lady looked over at us and gave us a really rude look.

     "Well Thank you. But I don't need this."

     "Oh no. Your getting this and that final."

     "But I don't want it."

     "I don't care." She told me "your getting it."

      "Fine but I don't see the need in it." We went to the checkout line and I purchase it. Well there goes 43 dollars down the drain. We then went into a shoe store and she made me buy black pumps there and the heels were like 6 inches. The heels don't bother me. I wear them all the time. We finally leave the shoe store and just walk around the mall looking around and my phone rang. It was Harry.

      "Hey babe" I answered the phone.

      "Hey how are you doing?"

      "I'm good. Steph and I are just walking around. What are you and Michael doing?"

      "Well we played soccer for a while, then worked out, and now we are just watching the football game "

      "Sounds fun."

      "It is fun. Hanging out with you all time is taking away my manhood. "

      "Well if you feel that way, Maybe we shouldn't hang out then" I said trying time hide my laughter.

      "Babe. I was just kidding" I let out a small chuckle.

      "I know you were. But listen, I'll talk to you later I think Stephanie is ready to leave."

       "Alright. I'll talk to you later" and with that we hung up. Stephanie and I left the mall and got back in her car. We Literally spent hours in the mall because it was already after 6.

      "So where do you want to go to eat?" I shrugged my shoulders.

      "How about..... applebees?"

      "Yeah that Sounds good" we drove to applebees and ate dinner. I'm not going to get into the details on dinner so I'll just skip to when I got home. She dropped me off about 9 and as soon as I got home, I called Harry.

      "Hellllloooo love" he said. I freaking love it when he calls me love.

      "Hellooooo. How are you doing?"

      "Good now that I'm talking to my wonderful girlfriend. How was shopping?"

      "It was good. Tiring. How was your day with Michael?"

       "Well, considering I spent my day with a guy rather than my girlfriend I guess it could have been better. He's a cool guy. Although, he did talk about Stephanie a lot."

        "What can I say? They are in love" I laughed a little. We talked on the phone until like midnight about pointless stuff. Our conversations never get old or boring. I really am starting to think I'm falling in love with Harry Edward Styles.