Chapter 10

Shaiden's P.O.V

     Its the next day and I don't feel any better. I woke up when my alarm went off and just laid in bed for a few minutes. I had to get up so I got in the shower. I certainly do not feel like getting dressed up today like I always do. So after I got out of the shower I put my hair in a messy bun. I went to my closet grabbed a white plain tee shirt and a pair of black sweats. And for shoes, I grabbed my sperries. I totally bummed it out today and I don't give a fuck. Mason really broke my heart.

        My mom and dad was downstairs but I didn't talk  to either of them. I took the bus to school and had my music on full blast. I was not going to talk to anyone today but Stephanie. I mean she was gonna find out anyway, so I might as Well tell her. The bus finally gets to the school and I was the first one off. I walked in and immediately went to find Stephanie. I was walking down the hall looking down at the ground and bumped into someone.

         "Oh sorry I wasn't watching where I was going" I said and looked up. It was Harry. Cant I ever get a break from him?

        "No it's my fault I'm sorry" I shook my head. "Are you ok?" He asked me.

       "Yeah I'm fine thanks. Well, see you later" I said and walked away. I was walking down the hall and noticed Stephanie standing by my locker.

       "Shaiden!" She smiled. "Sorry Michael and I couldn't come over last night. We kinda umm.... got distracted." She said and blushed.  

       "It's fine. Really." I said with a weak smile

       "Hey. What's wrong?" She asked. I knew it was coming. There were the tears again.

       "Mason and I broke up yesterday."

       "Why? What happened?" She looked concerned but deep down I could tell she was happy.

       "I'm. Not. Exactly. Sure." I said in-between sobs.

       "What a Jack ass. Do I need to beat him up? Because you know I will" she said. And I knew she would too. She's always said if he broke my heart she would beat him up.

      "No it's fine. He said he doesn't feel the spark anymore. And then just ended it" I could tell she was getting mad. And nobody likes it when Stephanie is mad.

     "Okay That's it. I'm going to find him and give him a peace of my mind!" She walked away ignoring my protest.

      As she was walking away, I noticed she stopped ajd started talking to someone but I couldn't see who. She started walking again and then I saw the face.

      She was talking to Harry. But why?

          Harry's P.O.V

        After Shaiden bumped into me and walked down the hall to her locker, she started talking to this other girl. I really hope That's Stephanie because I need to tell her. Shaiden deserves to know. I noticed that the girl she was talking to started walking my way. I stopped her hoping it was Stephanie that way I wouldn't look dumb.

           "Excuse me are you Stephanie?" I asked her and she just looked at me.

          "Yeah? Why? Who are you?" She asked.

          "I'm Harry. I am Shaidens science partner and I need to talk to you about her. It's not very good" she looked concerned. "Her boyfriend Mason? I think he's cheating on her. My best friend Niall was telling me how he saw him and some Rebecca chick kissing and holding hands. And apparently they had sex." She stared at me with her mouth wide open.

         "Are you serious!?!?!! That's why he broke up with her!"

         "Wait. They broke up? That's why she was crying yesterday." Stephanie just kind of looked at me weirdly.

         "Do you like Shaiden?" She asked me

         "What? No. I was just telling you because she deserves to know. And I would tell her myself but she doesn't Exactly like me".

        "Why? She likes Everyone."

        "I don't know why she just doesn't."

        "Wow this is bad. Now I have an even bigger bone to pick with this dumb ass. Thanks Harry for letting me know" and then she walked away. I noticed Shaiden looking in this way so turned around and walked away.