Chapter 16

Shaidens P.O.V

  I can not believe that just happened. He kissed me. I mean it wasn't a bad kiss, but I didn't want that to happen. Did I? No I didn't. I just got out of a relationship with the guy I loved. Well, still love. He has my heart and always will. But Harry is a good guy and he deserves someone Who will love him. And Maybe that kiss didn't mean anything. We just got caught up in the moment. I am sitting in the living room eating a sandwich and watching tv. Well actually, the TV is just extra noise to distract me. I need to do something. I text my mom and ask when she is gonna be home. She said she is working the night  shift. She still is mad at me from our conversation this morning. Then I texted my dad. He said he won't be home until 11 tonight. I decided I was going to call Stephanie. Yes I'm still grounded and That's why I'll use the house phone that way they don't see the call on my cell. I'm not supposed to use it unless it's to contact them.

   "Hello?" She answered through the phone

   "Hey Stephanie. What are you doing? I'm bored and need out of this house. Or you can come over. And you can bring Michael. If you want"

   "I thought you were still grounded?" She asked.

   "I am. But I'm so bored and I have to talk to you"  

   "Okay I'm on my way" she said and hung up. I knew she'd come over. About 40 minutes later, she and Michael walked right through the door and made it to my living room. I got up and hugged her.

   "You made it!" I said as we were hugging

   "I told you I would" she let go and sat down. "So What's up?"

   "Well.... Harry and I kissed." You could see the surprise in her face. I had no idea What was coming.

   "Seriously? How was it? Do you like him. Are you dating?" She asked a lot if questions.

   "Yes seriously. It was a good kiss. And no we are not dating. I'm not even sure if I like him that way."

   "Oh." She said then looked at Michael.  

   "Is there something your not telling me?"

   "No there isn't." She said confidently but if I know anybody, it's my best friend and she is hiding something from me.

       Stephanie's P.O.V.

   She knows I'm hiding something. Harry and I have been hanging out for about a week now. The week she was suspended. And she thought today was the first time we met officially during lunch. I can't tell her that we've been hanging out she might get mad. Harry has told me how much he likes her and when she told me they kissed, I thought they got together. I really like Harry. He's not a scum like Mason. And Harry would be such a better boyfriend than Mason anyway. I'm routing for them to get together. But I can't tell her how Harry feels. He wants to do that himself.  But he never said I couldn't give any hints.

   "Shaiden, we gotta go. It's getting late" she said Okay then we left. As Michael was driving us home, my phone rang. It was Harry.

   "Hey What's up?" I said into the phone. He went on telling me that he and shaiden kissed. I also told him I almost gave him away by asking one to many questions. We ended the conversation by me telling him that he needs to talk to her as soon as possible and he said he would. All I can say, is he better or I'll tell her myself.