Chapter 37

HARRY'S P.O.V.

Well this is awkward. Shaiden looks upset but when you think about it, I really didn't do anything wrong. I just hope an argument doesn't happen because I want this to be Nice. We just got back in the car and I just started it.

    "I'm not going to see her Shaiden " I tell her just to clear the air. I hope she knows I wouldn't see her.

    "I never said you couldn't. If you want to, you can. It's your choice." She said looking out of the window. I roll my eyes.

    "I have no reason to see her or ever talk to her. So therefore,  I will not see her." I said and she looked at me.

    "Really?"

    "Really. I don't want to have an argument about it. It's your last day here and I want it to be pleasant." I smiled at her.

    "Thank you" she leaned in as did I and we kissed. Once she pulled away, I backed out.

     We went sight seeing all day and it's now about 6pm. We are both hungry, so now it's time to eat. I make her put on a blind fold over her eyes so she can't see the restaurant.

    "Annnd open!" I help her take off the blind fold and her mouth drops.

    "Oh my God. This is beautiful! Why are we the only people in here?" She turned and looked at me.

   "I reserved it for us. So we can have it to ourselves."

   "You know. You are the best boyfriend in the world."

   "I try." I smirk at her. "Let's go sit." As we get to the table the waiter comes out and asks for our drinks. When he left, I pulled out Shaidens gifts and set them in front of her. I have the letter I wrote in an envelope and I blue case with a piece of jewelry in it.

    "I don't want you to read the letter yet, but I do want you to open that case." I tell her. She opens it, then looks at me then back down.

    "What is it?"

    "It's a promise ring. To let you know that I am yours 100% and will not do anything with anybody except for you. And I will always be yours until you tell me you don't want me. I promise that until I can get back to Florida, you will be the only girl I think about and the only girl I talk to except my mum and Gemma of course. But Anyway, I know we've only been together for a few months, but you mean everything to me and I want us to be together for the longest time." I saw a tear run down her face as she was looking at the ring. I stand up and walk over to her and crouch down in front of her. She faces me looking down.

   "Thank you Harry. So much. For everything." I wipe the tear away from her cheek. "Here. Let me get your gift." She turns and goes through her purse. She has a big purse. She pulls out a box and hands it to me. I open it and smile like a fool.

    "I love it." In a picture frame, there is the very first picture we took together. And there is a poem at the bottom of the frame and it says-

                " Because Of You

Because of you

my world is now whole,

Because of you 

love lives in my soul.

Because of you

I have laughter in my eyes,

Because of you 

I am no longer afraid of good-byes.