The Story of a Reaper- Let's See How You Like Being Alone

Start from the beginning

"Yeah! I'm sure he'll understand it- whatever happened between you two, and I'm sure you two could be great friends!" Patch said.

"Yeah...now, quit moving around a bit, this is the last part I need to sow on you for today," Fatal_Error said.

"Really? We're almost done?" Patch asked. Fatal_Error chuckled with a smile, "See, it isn't that bad," Fatal_Error smiled at him.

"Y-Yeah, I guess so," Patch smiled.

Other than Fatal_Error and Patch, Reaper, Geno, Frisk, and Chara were about to go back to the save screen. Frisk told them they left an important pencil there, so they decided to leave for a while.

Before they left, Reaper the story of Alice in Wonderland. He really liked the Caterpillar-

He also got into this new show called The Powerpuff Girls! He really liked Bubbles, it reminded him of Blue!

Anyways, after a while of being the save screen, talking and having fun, doodling, and just watching shows a certain...aura was released.

Geno noticed it, and he wasn't sure about the others, at first, he ignored it, but it seemed to gave gotten stronger.

It was long until his suspicion was revealed. Of course, no one was focused on it at first, Reaper too focuses on his phone and Chara and Frisk doodling some more.

But after seeing them...he acted quickly, summoning a gaster blaster as two bones hit the blaster. The person chuckled. Reaper was confused about why magic was summoned, till he looked up and saw familiar feet.

Geno stood up, pulling Reaper up to his feet, dismissing his Gaster Blaster to see him

"W-Wha?" Reaper looked confused, "Are you surprised to see me again? Reaper?" the skeleton asked. It was the same skeleton that Reaper's Papyrus described. Melted eye socket, and glitched all over.

Reaper growled in defense. The two humans stood up and piled there comic to the side, and out of the crossfire.

"What are you here for?!" Geno yelled, "Tch- you really can't be serious? Can you?" the skeleton asked, "Of course, I'm here for my brother, but...at the moment...I'm just here to take my anger out on a bunch of strangers," Fatal_Error growled with a grin.

Reaper was taking aback. What kind of skeleton has a problem with him? At the moment, everyone he knows seems to be cool with him around, so what is-

"Reaper watch out!" Geno yelped pushing him out the way as strings grabbed Geno wrist before Geno was pulled out of the way, "I'm not angry at myself, so stay out of the way," Fatal_Error said.

It made Geno confused, himself?

Fatal_Error started to make his way to Reaper before Chara stood in front of Fatal_Error, pushing them back suddenly.

"Tch- kid...I've killed you once, I can kill you again," Fatal_Error said as a Gaster Blaster charged in front of him, threatening to shoot Chara

"Chara! Don't do this if you don't have to!" Frisk told him. Chara smirked, "If there's still a chance I can kill you...I'll try...even if I do die," Chara chuckled.

Fatal_Error took a step back before growling, shooting the Gaster Blaster at Chara as she dodged.

Frisk looked around his pockets, "Dang! Where are my items when I need them?!" Frisk exclaimed. They couldn't find anything to give Chara, so he just settled with giving Chara a pencil.

They grabbed two and ran over to Chara, giving her one. "Tch...two kids against one monster? Don't you think that's a little unfair?" Fatal_Error chuckled, "I may hate you two with a burning passion, it is also your fault I'm like this..." Fatal_Error said