The Story of a Reaper- You Killed Him!

I walked closer to the figures, there appearance becoming more clear. There was a middle-aged women watching two little boys play with a red ball.

The women had brown hair and a few grey hair tied up into a ponytail, she had a brown dress and an apron on as she stood from a distance smiling at the two boys playing.

One of the boys had short brown hair, he had a dark blue shirt and brown shorts on with black shoes as he kicked the ball to the other boy and smiled, but the boys smile was missing a tooth.

The other boy had black, long hair in a ponytail, he was wearing a dark red shirt with black pants with brown shoes. He didn't smile, he just caught the ball and looked at the other boy in boredum. The boy in the dark red threw the ball back and stared to pick on the bandage he had on his cheek.

The red ball looked bouncy and squishy. I wanted to play with them, but I'm afraid that they will reject me. The women noticed me from a far and walked up to me, without me noticing. "Do you want to play with them?" She asked, her voice startled me, "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you" she said chuckling a little.

"Anyway, my name is Rosey, what's yours?" She asked, "I'm not sure...I think it's Reaper..." I said. I felt something in my gut telling me that, that is my name...just like I know things I didn't learn yet, like how to eat, or run, I just have a instinct telling me I need to do whatever.

"Reaper huh? Well Reaper, would you like to meet my two boys and play with them?" She asked. I think this is how I make a friend...Am I going to make a FRIEND!? "Sure!" I said casual as she lead me to the two other boys.

"Simon, Henry, meet Reaper" Rosey said as the both of them waved at me. Simon was the one who is more energetic, while  Henry is the one that looked more bored. "Reaped would like to play with you" Rosey said as the nodded, "Do you know how to catch?" Simon asked, I shook my head no, "Don't worry, I'll teach you!" Simon said as he took the ball and backed up a bit.

"Put your hands out like your about to scoop something," Simon said as I put my hands out in what looked like a little cup, "...That's a way of doing it, now when I toss the ball close your hands over the ball so it won't leave your hands! Okay?!" Simon asked as I nodded.

They tossed the ball over to me, and I did exactly what he said. The ball was close to my chest and face but it stayed there it didn't move because of my hands, "Great job!" Simon said, "You a pro at this!" Simon said with a proud smile. I'm a...pro? What's that? I thought to myself.

"Do you know how to throw?" Henry asked as I shook my head no. He sighed, "Hold the ball with both of your hands separate" I separated my hands from each other, but the still cupped the ball, Henry sighed once more. Now just throw it, use the power of your arms to put fored on your blow" Henry explain, I didn't know what he met, but Simon made a motion showing me what he met as the threw the ball.

It didn't go that far, Henry sighed. I started to walk towards the ball, but didn't know that Henry was going to get the ball. We both bend over as we hit each on the top of the head. "Ow!" I said rubbing the top of my head while Henry fell to the ground with his eyes rolling in the back of his head.

Simon came over to Henry and noticed this, "MS. ROSEY!!! HELP!!!" Simon screamed making me jump again. Rosey came over in a hurry and looked at Henry, she placed her finger on his neck. "What did you do to him?!" Rosey screamed, "I did noth-" "WHAT DID YOU DO!!!" she screamed while crying on Henry. I didn't know what I did, "Me. Rosey, he bumped his head on Henry's!" Simon told her, "...YOU KILLED HENRY!!!" Rosey screamed crying.

It was dark and the stars were out, so was most people who came over to see what was wrong, they surrounded us. Rosey cried as Simon was on the verge of crying, "Ms. Rose what happened?" A man asked her, "That boy killed my son!!!" She cried.

"What?!"

"MURDERED!!!"

"he's just a kid!"

"So is the other boy!"

"There needs to be justice!"

"Call the guards!"

"Witchcraft!!!"

"It's a witch!!"

"It's a child!!!"

"This child isn't a murderer!"

I heard different conversation, different opinions. I'm not a murderer! I'm not a witch! I just want to be loved!!! I didn't know what to do, I was surrounded by people of anger, and reasoning, but I didn't know who to trust.

Soon enough the guards came over and told everyone to step away from us, I had a chance to run away untill a guard grabbed my arm.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHNHH!!!!"

He screamed in pain and agony. His arm started to turn to dust, as his whole body was consume by dust as he turned into nothingness.

"MONSTER!!!"

"He killed the guard!!!"

"Detain him!!!"

"He doesn't deserve to be here!"

"Kill him!!!"

I couldn't take this, I ran into the town trying to get away from the crowd, but they just followed. They rioted and screamed and yelled, they then started to grab weapons and chase me as I ran as much as I could. I didn't know where I was, this town is so big, I was lost!

I called for help.....

But nobody came....