The Story of a Reaper- Spring Forest

As time passed, days turning to months, turning to years, Reaper grew, from a nine year old to a eighteen year old.

Before become a young adult, life was somewhat simple. When Papyrus was a baby, he'd mostly sleep, but when he isn't asleep, he was eating or playing with Reaper, though when they played, Papyrus would eventually fall asleep, and when that happened, Reaper would snuggle with Papyrus, in till Gaster pick them both up, and put them to bed.

When Papyrus grew up to be a nine year old Reaper was fifteen. For the whole day, they read books and play inside, in till they meet a new friend.

When Gaster took them from Snowdin to a place named Waterfall to see a fellow friend named Gerson, they met the daughter of Gerson named Undyne, who was soon to be the goddess of war

Gaster and Gerson were great friends so Undyne would see Reaper and Papyrus often

Undyne would even tell Reaper and Papyrus about Hotlands, and other monster friends there

But other then being friends with Undyne, when Reaper was a bit older and turned seventeen, Reaper would help Gaster with his work, in making new magic skills, and abilities

The work was pretty easy though when there isn't something dangerous. When it was just Gaster doing paperwork, he'd use Reaper as a calculator.

"Sans what's 94 x 56?"

"5264!"

Or, he'd send Reaper on errands for ingredients. The pay was just too easy for him, and they give him enough money to probably get a house of his own, but that's besides the point, plus, he usually spends his money hanging out with his friends.

And at home he'd help Papyrus learn, both math and ELA which Reaper was good at, though Papyrus struggled with them, unless it's a puzzle, then it was easy.

It was when Reaper was eighteen when things changed

Gaster had told Reaper what he's job was when he turned eighteen, that he'd have to collect souls

Emphasis on HAVE

If he wants to maintain the balance, he'd have to do that. Being understanding, Reaper agreed to do so

Anything for his father...

It was also the fact that he wanted to do it for Death sake.

Of course, by this time it was easy to teleport and float.

Sadly he didn't know how to go to other universe, as simple as it sounds.

At least Gaster have some friends outside of Reapertale so he can teach him, but he's usually busy so Reaper doesn't get as many lessons as he'd like.

Reaper had also tried, but seem to just go to random places in Reapertale, like one time he'd try to go to a place filled with water, so he thought about it a lot and teleported in the water of Waterfall

Of course Undyne helped him up, since she was on her way to go see him, but I guess it was reversed.

And as much as he tries, it too hard to get from one place to the other, then back!

Reaper did remember what Death said "Teleporting is when you imagine, one thing! That one thing, will take you there, whether it be stars, fur, or castles and knights"

Okay, but it doesn't work! Whenever he things of water, he goes to waterfall, when he things of Castles he goes to the hallways near the throne, when he things of fur, he goes to MTT burger place, for some reason, probably because of Burgerpants. Everything he thinks about, he goes to a place that's familiar, not to a new world...