The Story of a Reaper- Wanna Do Something Stupid?

Nightmare had gone back to the mansion and into his room where Cross was waiting for him. "Did you tell him?" Cross asked, "Yeah..." Nightmare said flopping on his bed next to Cross with a smirk, "We're cool..." Nightmare said.

Cross smiled, "Good," Cross said, laying next to Nightmare. Nightmare scooted closer to Cross as Cross face blushed a lilac color. "Cross....thanks for helping me with this kind of stuff..." Nightmare said.

"Don't mention it, I'd help you with anything in a heartbeat," Cross said.

"No...really...I now realize...you someone who can see...my pain..." Nightmare said, "You all see me as someone who always has a plan and never buckles under the pressure...but really, I'm always under pressure, I never really know what I'm doing...and I do things without thinking...but, knowing that you see that...even glimpses of it, it makes me feel closer to you Cross..." Nightmare admitted.

Cross gave a small smile, "I'm glad you admitted that to me..." Cross said Nightmare came closer, holding Cross in his arms, "I thought you deserved to know..." Nightmare said, "...Cross...I think I like you now..." Nightmare said, "Now?" Cross asked, "At first, I wasn't sure...I'm not sure if it was something else, or my brain being stupid...but I know what it is..." Nightmare said, looking down at Cross in his arms.

Cross wrapped his arms around Nightmare's waist as he looked up at Nightmare, "...Nightmare..." Cross said, "Cross..." Nightmare replied as they got closer till they made contact through there teeth.

Cross hummed in this warm contact. Nightmare face turning blue, and Cross face turning purple. Once they finished Nightmare looked in Cross soft eyes.

"...Wanna do something stupid?" Nightmare asked with a smirk

"I'm all up for stupid," Cross said as he giggled as Nightmare chuckled.

They both sat up on Nightmare's bed as Nightmare let his own soul out, "Be careful with it..." Nightmare said, letting Cross hold his soul.

Cross was gentle to caress it. Nightmare looked away, shaking a little at the weird feeling. Cross was careful with it looked at t for a long time before giving it back to Nightmare.

"Alright...it's your turn...let me see your soul..." Nightmare said. Cross nodded and let his soul out and let Nightmare do the same.

Nightmare was gentle, and he smiled softly at Cross soul. Finally, after look at each other's soul, they moved closer to each other, knee to knee.

"...Are you ready to do something stupid?" Nightmare asked, "Ready as I'll ever be..." Cross replied.

They then let both there souls out, holding there own, they slowly let both souls get closer and closer letting themselves get to know each other better.

Before letting them touch Nightmare stopped, "Hey...are you sure you wanna do something stupid? And...probably keep it?" Nightmare asked, "I'll be happy to do something stupid...and I would love to keep it...as long as I can keep it with you," Cross said.

Nightmare looked to the side and huffed before looking back at Cross with a smile. "I'll be happy as long as your happy..." Nightmare said as Cross gave a sentimental smile to Nightmare.

Nightmare and Cross then let each other's souls touch, closing each other's eyes as they kept slowly pushing their souls closer.

Nightmare could see all the good memories he had. With his brother, and with his friends. With Horror, Dust, Killer, Error and himself.

Cross could see Nightmare's good memories as well. Him with Dream, and enjoy his time with all of there friends.

Nightmare and Cross soul got so close to the point it looked as if it was one. The memories were so intense and clear.

They could feel each other's feelings, thoughts, and can even feel how warm or cold they are.

Nightmare and Cross looked at each other after a while. Cross smiled at Nightmare and Nightmare smiled back.

Nightmare and Cross started to pull back, their souls trying to hold onto to each other. They kept pulling back the memories of each other becoming faint.

Once they were both apart a small soul remained leftover for the two. Both dismissed their souls back inside there ribcage as they both held the small soul in their hands.

Their soul looks like it was in lilac flames. Nightmare smiled a little, "...This is gonna be hell isn't it?" Nightmare said with a smile, "Well...it feels like heaven to me," Cross said.

Nightmare chuckled along with Cross, keeping the soul close to them