The Story of a Reaper- His past in a Story

Toriel woke up early, ready to start the day. Every weekday Toriel would be the first and get ready for the day to get up to wake up Frisk so they could get ready for school, then they would go downstairs and cook breakfast for everyone. Toriel would keep the house clean, and read books most of the time, she'd also talk with Sans every once in a while.

Toriel entered Frisk room and shook Frisk awake. "Baby bird~" Toriel would sing in a motherly voice, "It's time to get up my child" Toriel said. Frisk groaned like any child would do when they have to get up early.

"W-What time is it?" Frisk asked, "Time for you to get ready for school baby bird" Toriel said. Frisk groaned again, "Allllrrriiiiggghhhtt..." Frisk said. Toriel smiled a Frisk.

Reaper woke up from them speaking to each other, but didn't budge from his spot, and tried to go back to sleep.

"I'll make breakfast, be ready soon" Toriel said before leaving the room. Frisk sat up in there bed and rubbed there eyes. They looked at the floor and remembered what happened last night. Reaper...

Frisk felt a little afraid...Reaper, a monster who can kill life easily...was in there room, sleeping like a baby bird. The thought made Frisk unsettle, and uncomfortable. "...Hey...Reaper? Are you awake?" Frisk asked, wanting to talk to him.

Reaper sat up and rubbed his eyes, Frisk jumped at Reaper fast movement. "Yeah, what's up?" Reaper asked Frisk. "...What were you doing last night?" Frisk asked. Reaper kept quiet for a while, not knowing how to answer...

"...Nothing, don't worry about it-" 

"Were you killing the trees?"

"...It's none of your concern...please don't ask again, and don't...follow me next time" Reaper said in a cold tone

It made a chill run up Frisk spine when Reaper said that sentence

Reaper didn't know why he was more hostile then yesterday, or any day, he's mostly happy and is filled with enthusiasm, but today...he feel different...

Frisk stood up on the damp floor and started to gather there clothes. Reaper watched them, having nothing better to do then sleep.

Frisk WAS about to strip there clothes off till they remembered Reaper was still there. "Uhm...do you mind?" Frisk asked Reaper blushing a little. Reaper didn't realized that they were staring. Reaper blushed a little, "Uhm! Sorry!" Reaper said before covering there eyes with there hands.

Frisk didn't expect that, but there happy with what Reaper gave and started to take there clothes off.

Reaper felt curious. Why did Frisk ask them to cover there eyes? What did Frisk need to hide?

Frisk was already half naked and was about to take off there pajama pants.

Reaper being the sneaky, and curious monster he is, took a peak through his fingers, and saw Frisk body, Frisk white wings, and there tan body. Frisk was in the process of putting there pants on, as Reaper just kept looking through there fingers.

Reaper blushed more at what he was doing, though he had no guilt, and felt as if this was perfectly fine.

Frisk put on some black pants and a red shirt with a red soul on his left chest. Frisk then put on some white socks and some black shoes.

Once Frisk was done, Reaper covered there eyes fully again, to make it look as if he didn't see a thing. "Alright, you can look now" Frisk said. Reaper opened his eyes again, and looked at Frisk uniform

"What do ya think?" Frisk asked, "You look nicely dressed" Reaper complimented, Frisk smiled, "Thanks!" Frisk said, "Anyways! I need to brush my teeth, see you downstairs!" Frisk said opening the door and leaving.