The Story of a Reaper- You Felt that...Right?

"...Sans...you felt that...right?" Papyrus asked, a bit shook.

Reaper demeanor turning dark, and scared. "Sans?" Papyrus called again, Reaper started running before answering Papyrus question, Papyrus never seen Reaper run as quickly as he was right now. "SANS!" Papyrus called again.

It couldn't be true, it CAN'T be true! Reaper thought.

He ran and ran as fast as he could, just to find her, to see her. It couldn't be true, right?

Reaper ran to Snowdin, and quickly entered Snowdin forest, teleporting to Spring Forest. Reaper frantically looked around, "Where are you Tori!?" Reaper called, as he looked around for her sanctuary, the Spring forest turning blacker at the second.

Once he found it, the vines, the leave...were already dead, he rush in to see Life, laying on the floor, lifeless...

"...No...no no no no....NO!" Reaper yelled, before falling on his knee.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The whole kingdom could hear Reaper cry, as a shot of black, and red flooded the sky, as chaos and decay filled the whole underground...and the whole surface of the world...

"PAPYRUS!!!" Undyne yelled at Papyrus who was a far distance from her. Undyne ran up to him. "Hey! You FELT that right?!" Undyne said, "Yes, I did!" Papyrus said, "Do you know where Sans is? I think he has something to do with this!" Undyne said.

"I don't think it's him, he was with me the whole day today" Papyrus told Undyne, "Well, I only have a hunch, and he's my only suspect!" Undyne said.

"Say...Papy...do you know what was that?" Undyne asked, "I...I'm afraid to say what I think it is..I believe Sans has a better idea of what is it, but...I think that...the queen is..." Papyrus never finished his sentence.

"Thought so as well...I'll report to the counsel about this...we need to have a meeting anyways...if you see Sans, tell him to come as well...he's needed in this anyways" Undyne said, as she stomped off.

"...I hope it isn't true" Papyrus said to himself...

The counsel grouped up at the castle. King Asgore, and Reaper wasn't there, and Undyne was now making and appearance. Undyne friend, who was also apart of the counsel Alphys, was standing there nervously, Gaster and Gerson stood quiet, but there aurora felt worried.

"Alright! I'm here!" Undyne said, "W-What about-" Alphys was interrupted, "I don't know where he is" Undyne answered. Alphy sighed quietly. "We all felt the sudden change right?" Gaster said, everyone nodded, Gaster spoke again. "Does anyone have an idea of what it was? A change in power? A change in-"

"It was definitely a change in power, and I bet I know from who" Undyne answered, "Who?" Gaster asked Undyne

"...I think it was a change of power from Sans and the queen..." Undyne replied. Everyone stayed quiet. Gaster hummed for a bit. "So...you think-" "Yes..I think the queen is dead..." Undyne interrupting Gerson.

Everyone gasped except for Gaster. "...Alphy...do you think you can make a being to find...Life?" Gaster asked, "G-Gaster? A-Are you a-asking m-me to c-c-create l-life?" Alphy said in a studded, "No...I'm asking you to just 'find' it. There is no way to create life, nor kill it...but who knows where she has went...we must find it, and bring it back" Gaster said

"Why are you calling her IT?! We need to find the traitor! They must have her!" Undyne said with power, and justice in her voice.

"Restoring the balance is top priority, finding the culprit will be a later discussion" Gaster told Undyne. "What?! There is a MONSTER, who can KILL GODS! Before we even find a way to find Life, WE'D ALREADY BE DEAD!" Undyne said with power, "I'll find this demon myself if I have to! I will bring justice!" Undyne yelled as she started walking out of the meeting.

"W-Wait! Undyne!" Alphys called, "It's alright Alphys...I already know where to look first..." Undyne said, as she left. Alphys sighed, a bit nervous.

Gerson sighed. "I'ma...go checkup on the King. This isn't a real meeting with the King anyways, so...I'll be dismissing myself" Gerson said, before also leaving.

"I'll also be taking my leave." Gaster said, "Wha- G-Gaster? Y-You too?" Alphys called, "Don't worry, I'll checkup on you soon, but right now...I need to see the Mirror of truth" Gaster said as he left the meeting room as well.

Alphys signed, and looked down to her feet. "...How am I...supposed to...find...Life?" Alphys asked herself in quiet, as the room fell empty.

Reaper sat there...sobbing. The Spring Forest, turning black, as dust fell. Nothing was there, but dead plants who lost there color. The trees turned black, the leaves fallen and shriveled. Life body...just laying there.

wait...her body? Was just laying there?

If Reaper remembers correctly, Gods can't die, and if she were to 'supposedly' die, she would of turned to dust

"...No...if she was dead...her body would of...right?" Reaper asked himself. "Life must be somewhere!!" Reaper called out. He stood up.

"It might just be her soul, or her entity might be wandering around! So...all I need to do is find it! And maybe, I could get her some help! Maybe from Death? Or Death friends, who I've never met, it's worth a shot!" Reaper said.

Reaper left the broken sanctuary and started calling out for her name. "LIFE!!!! LIFE!!! TORI COME OUT!!!" He'd yell, running around the deadly playground.