The Story of a Reaper- Multiversal Meeting

Dream and Blue dragged Ink back to there secret hideout, away from Nightmare and the others after being defeated.

Ink didn't show what emotion he was feeling, but Dream and Blue it was sadness, and heartbreak- even if he doesn't have a heart.

Once the portal closed, Blue, Dream, and Ink sat on the floor for a while. "...Who was he? The new guy?" Blue asked Dream, "Unsure, I don't recognize him" Dream told Blue.

"...I do" Ink said in a monotone voice. Blue and Dream looked at Ink expecting an explanation. "His name is Reaper...he's the god of death, who cannot be killed, at least from what I know from my knowledge...I knew him as a five year old, but he disappeared from Bird sight 20 years ago, and now he's back" Ink told them.

"Why haven't you told us about him?" Dream asked, "I didn't think it was important. He was a missing child from his AU, and I did look for him, but I found him in his own AU, so I didn't bother him...I haven't checked his AU in a while, but I didn't expect him to...help THEM!" Ink said, slamming his fist onto the floor.

Blue jumped in fear, Dream understood the situation, and sighed, putting his hand on Ink shoulder.

"There's no need to get upset, we didn't know he was coming, there's no way we would be able to beat someone who can't die, nor a god that kills people and gains L.O.V.E almost everyday! But next time we'll be ready for him!" Dream said with a strong look of certainty, giving Ink a thumbs up.

Blue smiled in the background.

Ink smiled, his eyelights coming back in his sockets, with the colors of a dark purple, and a dark green as well.

Dream smiled that Ink was okay again. "Anyways, let's go and heal ourselves, that was a tough battle to be honest" Blue said, standing up, helping Dream and Ink up.

As they walked in the castle, hidden away from the bad sanses, they walked towards the nurses office.

There nurse was Alter sans. He'd usually stay over in the castle every time Nightmare and the others were stirring up trouble.

Blue knocked on the door, as Alter quickly got up and answered it, seeing the damage of the three of them. "Oh gosh! What happened?!" Alter asked.

As much as he's a boy, he sure does act motherly.

"Come in, let me heal you!" Alter said, pushing us inside. Alter sat up in three beds, and rushed to get all of the medical materials he needed to heal us.

It was simple really. It was rubbing alcohols and bandages. Nothing special.

Alter started with Blue first. He started pouring the alcohol on his wounds. Blue hissed at the burn, but it soon went away. Then Alter would heal the wound with green magic. If the wound left a scar, he'd cover it with bandages so the scar wouldn't open again.

He did this with Ink and Dream. The biggest wounds usually or always leave a scar, and Alter would cover it up.

Once they were all healed, they thanked Alter.

"Oh it was nothing!" Alter would always reply.

"Uhm- Hey Alter?" Ink called before leaving with Dream and Blue, "Yes Ink?" Alter replied, tilting his head. 

"I'm about to call the others to a meeting, just to warn you- since your apart of it all as well" Ink said chuckling a bit in his sentence.

Alter smiled with a chuckle, "Thank you for telling me, I'll be there when it starts!" Alter said. Ink nods as Dream, and Blue follow him out the nurses room.

"Alright, I'll call the others, Dream, Blue please get the meeting room ready" Ink told him. "No problem!" Dream said, "You can count on us!" Blue said with his adorable smile.