The Story of a Reaper- The Murderous Plan

The next day few days wasn't so hard...ish?

The morning was easy. You'd basically have to get up before Nightmare, but he sure does wake up early. When we had nothing to do we'd watch TV or play games...the games don't really go so well though...mostly everyone cheats but me, and Dust doesn't really play games.

Sometimes we train or pester other AU, so it's been fun for the past few days!

I heard from Error that there was going to be a mission soon...don't know what it's about, only Error and Cross knows.

But I did figure out once Nightmare sat us all down in the living room for a quick meeting.

"Alright! We're going on a heist!" Nightmare said with a big grin.

Horror was excited, Killer was bouncing in his seat, Dust was was smiling, intrigued in what the mission is.

Error and Cross was by Nightmare side.

"It's pretty simple, so this should be easy. I heard there was a bank full of cash in Mafiatale, we're gonna go over and steal as much money as possible, once that's done-...eh! I'll tell you the next part later" Nightmare said, rolling his head back to look at the ceiling, lazily.

"Do we go together or in teams?" Horror asked, "Together" Nightmare said, reverting his head back to Horror.

Horror huffed.

He really likes it when it's teams because then he gets to goof around with Killer, Dust, and me

 "It won't take long, we just need to be quick and quiet, so NO LAUGHING OR GOOFING AROUND!" Nightmare said with a sharp, intimidating smile.

Horror quickly nodded in fear.

"Good...Let's go!" Nightmare said as he opened a portal.

We all rushed in quietly, as we looked around the area.

We were in front of the bank, just not in it.

The streets lights were on, but the road was too dim to see us without being close.

Cross walked up to the door, and quickly, and quietly sliced it.

It placed an X on the door, as soon it shattered quietly.

I'm surprised the alarm didn't go off.

We all walked inside.

I looked all around the floor, ceiling, walls, just to check if there were any booby traps.

I saw a red line on the floor, that everyone seemed to have stepped over, but it looked as if Killer didn't notice it, and was about to trip the alarm.

He was about to step on the alarm til I whispered/yelled at him.

"Killer! Stop!" I whispered-yelled at him. Killer didn't move, he didn't take a step, he stood as still as a statue.

"Killer! You were about to set the alarm off!" Nightmare whispered yelled at Killer, "Sorry" Killer replied before stepping over the red beam

I sighed in relief, as we continued forward. We went behind the desk and opened a door to the rest of the building.

"Now...where are we gonna find the vault?" Dust asked Nightmare quietly. "We're supposed to go to a split hallway, but it's either on the left or the right, not sure" Nightmare replied to Dust.

We kept walking in a group, til we did find a split hallway. "Shit...guess we'll have to go into groups after all~" Horror said, with a Cheshire cat smile, "No...we'll just have to do it together and hope we get the right vault" Nightmare said.