The Story of a Reaper- Killing Patrol

On my regular days, I'm always on the watch for humans who fall. It's my duty to kill every and all humans who fall. If they are supposedly to fall, they can become a danger, and if here to long, can turn into a semi-god, and hurt us if they wanted.

So, my brother and I deal with it. As much as Papyrus want to make the humans our friends, he know he can't let them pass no matter how he feels, knowing that they might kill him back for his kindness.

So, we patrol the area, make sure no humans are hiding, and make sure it isn't too late. Usually there isn't any humans around, and if there are...I'm the one that usually finds them...and gets rid of them...

When we do finish off a soul, we take them to either Asgore, or our father, Gaster. Pretty simple. I sometimes help Gaster with the soul. The first time I saw a soul was when I was sixteen. Gaster had taken the life of a human, as was studying the soul. It was my job to write Gaster thoughts, since he likes to think out loud, so, when he forgot, he'd look back at my notes

Although, when Gaster was done with his research for the day, I'd usually talk to the soul. Most souls are quiet...can't blame them though, they just died, and have to except that. Sometimes they talk, but it's in wisp, and echos, and there voice sounds sad.

I sorta remember the conversation I had with a soul. It was the soul of patients. There name was Sahana. She'd tell me a few things about the surface. She'd tell me what has changed. I haven't ever seen the surface of this world, but I do know what it looks like.

Though, our friendship didn't last long. Sahana needed to go to the kingdom, and I've never talked her her since.

I don't really get attached to souls anymore...

Anyways, after Paps and I were done with patrol, we decided to go home.

Funny, it felt like a few days since Papyrus was twelve...did I ever tell you that he's eighteen now?...guess I haven't. I've been so busy with Tori that I barely realized my brother so old...I'M old!

I even forget the day I was made...though I wish Death could've come to my twenty first birthday.

I feel so old now, thinking about it-

"Hey! Sans!" Papyrus said, interrupting my thoughts, thankfully. "Uh-...yeah Pap?" I replied, "I now just noticed your barely around! I usually do this myself now, but I realized, that your mostly gone when we're supposed to be on patrol together!" Papyrus said

I don't like where this conversation is going...

"Where are you when we're supposed to do patrol?"

Darn it...I knew this was going to result to lying...

"Just lazing around somewhere so I don't have to do work". Papyrus huffed, and growled a little in anger, "Your always lazing around! LAZY BONES!" Papyrus said. I chuckled and shrugged, "Hey! At least I'm doing my work now!" I said, winking at Papyrus, "Hmft! I should of figured you'd be lazing around, your always doing that! Well, at least your here today!" Papyrus said.

I smirked at him

I do hate giving Paps half the truth...

Paps then started to talk nonstop, while I started to daze back in my thoughts.

Wonder how Tori is doing, and what she plans on doing today...