The Story of a Reaper- Day four

The fourth day was still less entertaining. Reaper, Frisk, and Night refuse to leave the cave, unless Frisk got hungry, then they'd just eat the dirt on the ground, or if Frisk wanted to play with Night.

Reaper was getting worried about Geno. He'd been sweating, groaning, and whispering things sometimes.

All they could do it wait for Geno to wake up.

Dust had stayed at Dusttale since Nightmare told everyone to just go home, or just away from the mansion.

Blue would always visit Dust, and they'd fight without using magic.

Blue was getting better at it, and Dust was proud of them.

After that, they'd walk around the AU talking about all the funny and interesting experiences they had...but things got quiet after a while.

"Hey...do you think Reaper and Geno are alright?" Blue asked Dust hummed, "He's tough...so they might be alright..." Dust said.

"Do you really believe there alright?" Blue asked Dust nodded, "If Reaper can take a building, and many bullet shots to the back, I think he's alright...and I think Geno alright too...he'd take a bullet, a building, and a war for the people he cares about..." Dust said.

Blue hummed, "He really is a good guy...he's so kind-hearted and soft...I see what you mean about Reaper..." Blue said. Dust hummed with him.

Things got quiet again.

"Hey Dust?" Blue spoke, "What is it?" Dust asked, "You're still capable of love right?" Blue asked, "What kind of love? My level of violence?" Dust asked, "No, like...LOVE love kind of love" Blue said. Dust rubbed the back of his neck, a bit awkwardly.

"Uhh- I mean...I guess? I wouldn't be too sure, I care for others, but I don't LOVE love most people" Dust replied, "Most people?" Blue questioned, "Uh- Y-Yeah...Like my brother...I...love him..." Dust said, unconvincingly.

Blue looked in a bit of sadness.

"Anyways, why do you ask?" Dust asked Blue, "Uhm! No...real reason really...I was just curious is all..." Blue said. Dust hummed, "Do you love someone? Other than your brother and friends?" Dust asked.

Blue looked away, "In a way, I do..." Blue replied, "Who? If you don't mind me asking..." Dust asked. Blue stayed quiet, "I...think I'll keep that to myself," Blue said, Dust hummed in understanding.

They continued walking till they reached Dust's house, they entered the warm house, more clean and living then it was before.

It was nice for them to have company

Someone to talk to...

Dust sat on the couch while Blue went into the kitchen. Dust had turned the TV onto an old MTT show. As much as Mettaton was annoying and an attention seeker, Dust still missed him a little.

Blue came back to Dust with four tacos, two for Dust and two for Blue.

Blue sat down next to Dust. "Here! I made us some food!" Blue said, Dust smiled at Blue's kindness and took one taco and took a bite out of it. Blue also took a bite out of his own tacos.

What was on TV was Mettaton about to make Burgerpants disappear. He put BP into a box, spin him around, cut the box with chainsaws and then opened the box slowly.

From the sides of the box, you could see red, before the TV was turned off from "Technical Difficulties"

"Gosh! I wonder if BP is okay!" Blue said in worry, "He's alright when this was aired MTT cut his body a WHOLE LOT! He was bleeding in the box so they turned the TV show off and started a new one about cooking cat food" Dust explained