The Story of a Reaper- The Differences Between Good and Bad

The alarms were on for a while. Ink, Dream, and Blue looked around the AU. Geno, Reaper, and Frisk weren't allowed to leave the kitchen, but Reaper and Frisk danced to the alarm sound, which entertained them.

Once Ink ruled that nothing was wrong and that they had already escaped, the alarm was turned off and Geno, Reaper, and Frisk were allowed to take the snacks they had to Geno room.

"Dream, you sure you saw their cages empty?" Ink asked, "I'm sure!" Dream said. Ink, Dream, and Blue walked back into the big meeting room. "When should we resume the meeting?" Dream asked, "Not sure..." Ink said. Blue went over to the far left of the table and picked up something, slowly and sadly.

"Something wrong Blue?" Ink asked. Blue turned around, holding the leg of a broken chair, with tears in his eyes. "These were new...there life didn't last as long..." Blue said. Ink covered his mouth, and not in sadness, holding in everything that he didn't want out.

Dream gave Blue pity and walked up to Blue, and placed a hand on his shoulder. "It's gonna be alright...Ink can fix the chair up" Dream said, "No..." Blue said with a whimper. Ink took a deep breath and gave Blue a soft, sentimental smile, "What would make you feel better Blue?" Ink asked, "Can we give the chair a funeral?" Blue asked, "Sure...anything to make you feel better" Dream said.

"I'll get to work then...you both can invite anyone you want," Ink said as he left. Dream and Blue started to gather the chair part that was broken. Back in the kitchen, G Sans had opened the refrigerator and took out a slice of pizza and warmed it up. Once it was warm, he took it and took a bite out of it, "Mmmmh~" He hummed in pleasure at how tasty it was, even if it was a few days old.

Walking in the hallway, eating the pizza, Ink small self accidentally bumped into G Sans, making him drop his pizza on the floor. "Whoops! Sorry G! I'm just in a rush to make Blue happy! I'll pay you back with a box of pizza later! Bye!" Ink said in a rush, as he started to run again.

G Sans picked up his pizza and looked at it. "....It was on the floor, for longer than 5 seconds...I can't eat this shit..." G Sans said. A tear left his emotionless face, as he went back to the kitchen to put the pizza on a plate.

Nightmare and Cross were fighting each other right now, making each other stronger. They wouldn't give them mercy unless they were on the verge of dying or knocking each other out. Cross was enjoying himself, fighting Nightmare. Nightmare didn't feel himself get any stronger, he wished someone else could make him stronger.

Dust, Killer, and Error soon came over to watch them, while Horror had come back to the dungeon to check up on Lust, and in his own clothes this time.

Once Horror was in Lust view, Lust had backed up in the cell. The cell was a dark blue color, and cold. "Hey..." Horror said. He was holding a plate of food, but Lust wasn't sure what it was...it looked like...SOME type of meat.

"What do you want?" Lust hissed, crossing his arms at the back of the cell. "Came here to feed you...came here to talk as well," Horror said. Lust looked at Horror with a confused, angry look, "Talk?" Lust questioned, "Yeah!... I mean- I would like to know...why you seemed to have wanted to attack me when I was disguised as Fell" Horror said.

Lust scoffed, "Don't ever say his name again..." Lust said. Horror looked wide-eyed, "What did HE do to you?" Horror asked. "I don't wanna talk a-about it..." Lust said, clenching on his arms. Horror sat down on the cold floor.

"You can tell me...I won't judge, I don't see you as I see the others," Horror said, "...The others?" Lust questioned, "The others...see you like this...sexual skeleton, that will do anything for...well...sexual attention...but I know the different between UnderTAIL and UnderLust..." Horror said.