The Story of a Reaper- For me?

Nightmare and the other wet home in victory, Horror decided to celebrated with alcohol. Reaper hasn't tried alcohol, even though he's 25 years old.

When he told Horror that, it was a MUST that they celebrate with alcohol. Horror got glasses and hardcore whiskey from the refrigerator and opened it up, and gave me the first glass

I looked at first, its brown, intoxicate smell, it was weird for me. "Well go on! Take the first drink!" Horror said with a smile, "To Reaper, a respected, hardworking friend!" Killer said raising his glass, "To Reaper!" The others said with a smile.

I felt so honored to get there respect and be know as a friend to them. I downed my glass and swallowed the bitter taste. It was a strange taste, it burned but it tasted good in some way.

"How is it?" Horror asked, "...can I get another glass of whiskey?" I asked, Horror chuckled and filled my cup again.

I drank it, and the others drunk there own glass of whiskey...

It...wasn't too long till we all got wasted, and was talking nonsense...well except Dust, he didn't have much to drink, and he could withstand it a little, somehow.

"Heh...yah know, I never thought we'd get tis far!" Nightmare said, a small amount of visible blush on their face.

"I never thought we'd be the winners....it feel GREAT to be a winner!" Nightmare said, the others agree with him

"Yah know....we'd probably never get tis far without you Reaper...." Nightmare said. I looked at him, a bit slurred.

"Without you...we'd be nothing but the bad guy sanses....the bad guys who always lose...but now! Heheheheh, WERE THE BAD GUYS WHO WIN!" Nightmare said powerfully.

The others agreed just a powerful. I chuckled at there compliment, "I really appreciated you all...your all like family to me" Reaper said

"Glad tah make ya feel tis way" Killer said. Dust could only smile and how stupid we were being, "Do y'all wanna play truth or dare?" Dust asked, the others looked in excitement, "Of course we do!~" Horror sung in his voice

The others agreed, "Alright then, Nightmare you start while I go somewhere real quick!" Dust said, talking to us like children.

Nightmare nodded and gave Dust a thumbs up, "okaaaayyy" Nightmare said as Dust teleported somewhere else.

"Okay!...Errror!" Nightmare shouted, Error looked at him, "Truth or Dare?" Nightmare said with a smirk, "I'm not an ectopussy...DARE!" Error yelled back. Horror and Killer rolled to the floor laughing, "shhhh shush! This important!" Nightmare told Horror and Killer, looking at Error.

Error smirked with confidence, "....I dare you....toooooo...." Nightmare needed to think. "Go...say random stuff seductively in....Killer ear!" Nightmare said pointing at him.

"What?!" Killer yelled, Horror and I started laughing out pelvises off!

Error looked at Killer seductively, "So you want Error to say something seductively do ya?" Error said, crawling over, Killer stayed on the floor on his back, Error on top of him.

Horror started recording this mess.

Error leaned into Killer non existence ear, like some weird yaoi moment. Error opened his mouth, about about to say something in his non existence ear, Killer blush started getting more intense.

"Pickles~"

Horror roared in laughter

"Cucumber~" Error continued. Nightmare and I could only chuckle at the situation. Cross giggled and Killer could only smile and chuckle awkwardly at Error who was drunk out of his own standards