The Story of a Reaper- Interrogation

Soon the day was bright as the stars shone brighter in Outertale. Of course, Reaper didn't wake up till 11:57, tried from last night.

Reaper sat up in his bed and looked around, not sure why he's in this weird room. Soon the memories came flooding back, giving him a headache.

Reaper groaned in pain as he got up from bed and drank some water from the sink. Reaper then looked through the blinds of the big window to see a bunch of people outside walking around.

Reaper kept the blinds closed. Reaper sat down as he started to feel dizzy, he felt like going back to sleep.

A portal opened in his room, and Dust came out, "Oh good, your awake" Dust said, "Hey you alright?" Dust asked, "No...my head hurts..." I told him, "You must be hungover...you did drink a lot last night" Dust said, "Did you drink water?" Dust asked, "Yeah...just a few seconds ago" I told him, "Alright then...it's best to take it easy today" Dust said.

I nodded, "Always, I came here to tell you that your not able to go anywhere for a while" Dust told me, "Why?" I asked, "I told Nightmare that someone kidnapped you so he doesn't suspect anything, so he's planning a search around the multiverse" Dust told me.

I nodded understanding the situation. "'Kay, I'm gonna go get you something to eat, you sit tight and relax" Dust told me as he closed the portal and left the room through the door, closing it behind him.

I laid back in my bed and relaxed myself. I felt as if two presents were there...watching me...

I sat up and looked around the quiet room. Once I thought it was safe I shrugged and laid back down and closed my eyes.

Then I was flicked on my nose. "OW!" I said covering my nose, rubbing it. I opened one eye and it was Death and Life.

Life rushed over to me and hugged me, "Oh Reaper...your alright..." Life said. "Reaper...I'm disappointed in you" Death said.

I didn't really care.

Life snapped her neck towards Death, "Don't say that!" Life said, "Why? I really am!" Death said. I pushed Life off of me and sighed, "What do you want?" I said with a grossly tone.

"I want you to come back home" Life said with desperation on her face. "We looked all over the AU for you! We didn't think you'd be in a different AU!" Life said.

"I'm surprised you haven't forgotten about me..." Reaper said looking down, with empty cold sockets.

"Reaper...how could I...you brought me back..." Life said, "Yeah, well...I sort of regret it..." Reaper said. Life looked heartbroken, "Don't listen to him, he's only saying that because he's....sadistic..." Death said

Life sucked in her tears, "Sure...you believe what you want..." Reaper said, "I'm not going home...I'm happy where I am now..." Reaper said, "No your not! Your in a big mess right now, if you'd come back home, you wouldn't have any problems!...Papyrus misses you" Life said.

"Papyrus lied to me..." Reaper said, "To protect you! We all were!" Life said, "I don't need protecting!...I need answers...truths...your all liars to me..." Reaper said.

Death looked anger at Reaper for upsetting Life. "You have no right to say that when we're all liars..." Death said. "I realize that now...if we say that we aren't liars then we just lied to ourselves at that moment...Reaper...your no different than us..." Death said.

Reaper snapped his head up at Death, "I'm nothing like you!" Reaper growled. Death rushed over to Reaper and grabbed his clothes and lifted him up to his face, "I put you in this multiverse...I can easily take you out in a thought..." Death said.