The Story of a Reaper- Day three

Not much happened the next day. The monsters that witnessed the explosion that Reaper had caused was quiet about it. They were scarred from it...the feeling of death.

Ink and Error on the other hand was clueless of the explosion. Ink and Error had kept talking since the fight. As friends of course. Not like Ink could love him, but Error feeling still swelled for Ink.

Soon there conversation ended, thinking everyone was still fighting over Reaper. Ink thought they were talking for a few minutes, ignoring that time doesn't exist in the antivoid.

Ink stood up from the floor with Error, "Welp! Better get back to the war back home...It was nice talking to you Error..." Ink said.

Error clenched on his arm, "Yeah...it was nice to...talk..." Error said, a bit sadly, "Well...I'll be here..." Error said, looking to the side.

Ink smiled and walked up to Error. He looked up at the tall, dark skeleton and got on his tiptoes and quickly pecked his cheek.

Error looked wide eyed, and glitched a lot as his face turned yellow. Ink giggled, "Bye!" Ink said teleporting away.

Error stood there, baffled at Ink action. He really confuses Error...and Error hates how much Ink teased him...How dare he give him an empty kiss on the cheek...

Still...it was...a quick, but nice feeling.

Error held onto his cheek with a love sick smile, his face growing more yellow at the thought of Ink.

Error then heard the sound of movement, and it wasn't from him. He looked around, the sound of bubbling, and moving was coming from the paint and string left on the floor...

Error tilted his head in confusion. What the hell was there?

Error went over to investigate the puddle of ink and string.

Ink on the other hand was back at his empty AU. He looked in pure shock and fear. His pupils were small, his face seemed to lose its color.

Ink was a bit paralyzed, before he forced himself to move. Ink walked around, before running. There was only dust and silent.

Ink ran around for a while till he tripped and fell on the floor.

Tears fell down Ink face as he trembled. He sat on his knees and clenched his hands on the dead grass.

"No...no no no no! NO NO NOO!!!" Ink yelled. Ink stood up, "Please tell there okay...oh I beg the creators above gave my friends mercy!" Ink said getting up, opening a portal to Underswap.

Ink walked up to Blue house and knocked frantically. The door opened, seeing Blue swallow a taco down his throat. "Ink?" Blue said.

Ink gasped with a smile and hugged Blue. "I'm so glad your alright!" Ink said, trembling.

Blue patted Ink back, "Is everything alright?" Blue asked.

Ink nodded with a smile, "I'm good! I was just checking if you were okay..." Ink said, "I need to go now! I wanna see if Dream okay!" Ink said, letting go of Blue, quickly opening a portal, jogging away, "Alright! Tell him I said Hi!" Blue said with a smile.

"I will!" Ink said before leaving to Dreamtale.

Ink went to his house ad knocked on the door. "Hold on!" Dream yelled from inside. Ink smiled and kicked the door down, "Can't wait!" Ink yelled, running inside to the kitchen.

Ink hugged Dream from behind, causing him to drop a bowl of hot, melted butter on the floor.

"Ink!?" Dream said, "I'm so glad your okay..." Ink said. His head rested on Dream shoulder. Dream hummed at the warmth of Ink...as much as the butter on the floor was burning his shoe off.