The Story of a Reaper- We're all Misunderstood...

Blue was in the kitchen making tacos for both Dust and himself. He didn't really have anything to do but walk around in Dust house, or walk around the AU, but Dust would probably get worried for him.

Soon Dust came back home, and saw Blue in the kitchen. "Oh! Welcome home Dust!" Blue said with a smile, and a knife in hand. Dust chuckled, "What cha' doing?" Dust asked, "Making food for us!" Blue said.

Blue then sniffed in the air, "You smell like alcohol" Blue pointed out, Dust chuckled awkwardly, "I'm a bit tipsy is all" Dust said. Blue took a cup and filled it with water and gave it to Dust. "Sober up, tacos will be done soon!" Blue said.

Dust nodded and sat on the couch, drinking the water. "Wanna go on a walk after this?" Dust asked, "Sure! Got nothing better to do" Blue said. "Hey...How long have you been here?" Dust asked, "Almost a week...my powers are growing back, but I can't really use them right now" Blue said.

Dust nodded and chugged the rest of his water, "You really shouldn't  drink your water so fast, you might get hiccups" Blue pointed out to Dust as he continued to cut lettuce. Dust came from behind Blue and hugged him.

"Mmmhhh...but I don't like drinking water...it has no taste" Dust said, "It's water...of course it has no taste, but it healthy for you" Blue said.

Dust purred on Blue shoulder as he dug his face into Blue neck, "Don't you think your getting attached to me?" Blue said, "So? It's not like I have to fight you whenever we DO see each other..." Dust said.

"What do you mean by that?" Blue asked, "I wouldn't hurt unless needed, I could just help my friends fight, or block your weak attacks..." Dust said.

"WEAK?!" Blue yelled, Dust chuckled, "For your information! I'm very strong, I'm not weak!" Blue said, "I'll even challenge you when we have our little walk!" Blue said, "Wow! Such confident" Dust teased. Blue huffed his chest.

"Now go do something else! I'm cooking!" Blue said. Dust lifted his chin from Blue shoulder and sat on the couch and waited for Blue to finish cooking.

Once he was done, and they finish eating they finally went outside to take a walk, and potential fight.

They walked through snowdin, into Waterfall to what WAS Undyne house. "Hey! We could sparr here!" Blue suggested, "Sure" Dust said.

Blue went over close to the house near the ripped up dumby. Dust stood on the opposite side.

Blue stood in a fighting stance, "Whenever your ready" Dust said. Blue growled and ran up to me, his hand balled up into a fist and he tried to punch me. I grabbed his fist and pushed it to the side as we kept doing this.

Blue then tried kicking me, but I dodged it before he could. Then one he took one last punch, I grabbed it and twisted his body, making his hand go behind his back.

"No fair! I don't have powers!" Blue said, "I didn't even use my powers, it's only a matter of your REAL strenght..you shouldn't depend on your powers...or your friends to save you" Dust said as he let go of Blue.

Blue growled as Dust smirked. Blue puffed his cheeks with an angry look.

It was adorable to Dust.

"Anyways, wanna continued this walk?" Dust asked. Blue raised his chin up in the air, "Hmpt! Fine..." Blue said.

Dust chuckled as Blue walked over to Dust side as they continued there walk. "...Say, anything you wanna talk about?" Dust asked.

"...Do you mind me asking questions about Reaper?" Blue asked. Dust looked in surprised at that topic.

"I guess?" Dust said, "Why did he join the bad guy sanses?" Blue asked, "Not sure" Dust responded, "How does he act around you guys...when your not on missions?" Blue asked, "Well...he's pretty kind around us, he's also clueless...I'm not sure he understands what role he had..." Dust said.

"Had?" Blue asked, "Reaper quit....he said that someone didn't want him to continue his path, so he told them that he'd quit...sort of?" Dust said, "Sort of?" Blue asked, "He didn't 'quit' more like, ran away...only I know about it...BUT IF YOU TELL-"

"I won't!" Blue said in fear, "Good...I only trust you with this...he's kind and all, and only follows Nightmare orders, that's the only reason why he's like....what he's like when he's fighting..." Dust said

"Sadistic?" Blue said, "Yeah...but most of us are like that...I guess he got it from us..." Dust said. "So your telling me...he's kind, just doesn't really understand what bad and good is?" Blue asked, "Pretty much" Dust said.

"...and all this time I had the wrong idea about him..I thought he was pure evil, but he's just misunderstood..." Blue said. Dust scoffed, "Aren't we all" Dust said.

Blue looked at Dust, "What do you mean by that?" Blue asked. Dust stayed quiet, that was a sign for Blue to stay quiet as well.

Blue and Dust stayed quiet for the rest of the walk. Once Dust and Blue returned back to the house, Dust told Blue that he had to go.

Blue understood and let Dust leave as Blue sat on the couch, "...what happened to all of them?..." Blue thought...