The Story of a Reaper- Back Home

The AU of Reaper still seemed the same as the last time I was here. I remembered the kids that protested at the front door and he saw the few of them all grown up. The memories of being lied to...of being hated brought chills to Reaper spine. He hates this sense of deja vu, but he's only here cause Geno curious to see his world and AU. If Reaper had his way, they'd be back in the save screen, playing games, or helping with Geno migrant, but Geno seemed to be okay, maybe he's just acting like everything okay...it made Reaper wanna yelled at Geno for not being himself.

Life had started rambling on and on about Reapertale's progress. The people of Reapertale were at peace with Papyrus's job, many were merciful to the other god and adored and admire their powers

They also learned that humans have the power to be a semi-god, just like the Chara we've beaten. Remembering that day where Undyne had shot a burning star into the semi-human, and the screams of pain and agony caused by my Gaster Blasters, it somehow made me feel fuzzy inside that she was gone...that anomaly...

Life went on and on as she gave a tour through the human village. I was in the back, Frisk and Geno in the middle and Life in the front. But is it just me, or did everyone look with me with such mouth dropping expressions?

The stares felt so...weird, I wasn't really comfortable. I mean...I know I was gone for...what feels like maybe 6 years or so, but gosh, don't stare me down like that.

Life had finally taken us back to MY Frisk home. I wonder it's been a while since I've seen my Frisk, I wonder if they've gotten any taller.

I wonder how everyone else is doing as well.

Life slammed the door open with her happy, bubbly self.

"EVERYONE!!! I'm HOME!!~" She sang. As much as I miss Life singing, she was obnoxiously loud today, and forceful...she seemed different from the times we hung out at the garden...maybe it's just me. I just have the sudden urge to hit Life right now.

Probably because I'm a sadist fuck with weird fantasies...

Life walked in, Geno and Frisk following. I didn't really wanna go inside so I just stood out. The porch was made of concrete, and the seats out of metal. Instead of going inside, I sat down on the porch.

This feels so surreal. I really don't like it here...

Me yelling at Papy, and at everyone...storming off after that dumb argument.

I feel really petty right now, I didn't really have to leave for THAT long...I could have come back...but now that I'm here...I feel so awkward, I don't really deserve to come back inside after being away for so long...all of my friends that I grew up with, not having a single clue to where I was.

I could hear from the inside that they were talking about me, wondering where I was since I wasn't inside.

I covered my head with the hood of my cloak. I didn't really wanna go inside to see Papyrus, I'd feel horrible.

Geno walked out of the house and looked around on the porch, he saw me sitting on one of the porch chairs. He walked over, "Reaper? Why don't you come inside?" He asked.

I just turned my head away from him...I wasn't in the mood to tell him.

I really did wanna go inside...but my soul and body probably wouldn't let me...

Geno smiled and held my hand. I looked up at him before he yanked me up to my feet and rushed me inside.

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

Geno held onto my hand tightly.

I just looked down...I could see everyone's feet....even Paps.

"Here's Reaper!" Geno said with his bright voice. Gosh, Geno...you really have to embarrass me like that? And not to mention that you said you had a migrant, yet you still have a bunch of energy? Dear Asgore, I don't get you...