The Story of a Reaper- Let's See How You Like Being Alone

"Alright Papyrus...let's get you fixed," the skeleton monster named Fatal_Error said, to his brother who he is making bit by bit.

"Oh no...I hate it when you do this..." Papyrus said. "I know you do, but you're sort of...almost done," Fatal_Error said, looking up and down at his brother.

At the moment, they were in a very...very crowded area- Well...I wouldn't say that. They were back in Fatal_Error hiding spot. It was dark, and the only thing that made the area glowed was the echo flowers around.

To the human eye, Fatal_Error Papyrus looked as glitched as Fatal_Error.

Where his scarf would be was just a black, glitched, empty area, needed to be replaced with a stolen one maybe, that is, after cutting off pieces of different Papyrus chest.

His eyes were a cyan blue color. Of course, he had a chest place, not a round one, but one that was rectangular. He wore sweat shorts. Most of it being a whitish-grey, with the sides having black lines go through it.

His body had red strings all over him, it was from Fatal_Error, to keep him sowed up together from the pieces he cut from those other Papyruses...

There was also a scar, an empty space on his chest...it disturbed Fatal_Error, good thing he was gonna fix some of it today.

His leg had bit and pieces of it missing that Fatal_Error also needed to replace, other than those areas, Papyrus will soon be done.

To the other Papyruses, far away, Fatal's Papyrus is called Patch, but Fatal_Error doesn't think he needs a nickname, because he's the original to him, just...brought back to life?

It was all strange for everyone there, everyone that was kidnapped and soon to be used for little scraps that Papyrus will need for his legs.

Fatal_Error and Patch were sitting down, Patch looking nervous, and Fatal_Error breaking a bone into little pieces to soon get a sharp small piece to sew Patch up.

Once he picked a sharp small bone piece and attached one of his strings to it, he picked up one of the bone pieces he picked and placed it to Patch's chest, trying to find a spot for it.

"B-Brother...please be gentle," Patch said. Fatal_Error looked at Patch worried face, "I'm always careful, I'll try and make this as comfortable as possible, okay?" Fatal_Error reassured him.

Patch nodded, giving a small smile of trust. Fatal_Error started to pierce Patch bone, slowly and gently as he could. Patch flinched and hissed a bit, but relaxed after a while. Fatal_Error put a hand under his body battle suit, as he grabbed the small sharp bone and continued on sewing the Horrortale piece to his Papyrus.

"Hmm..." Patch whined a bit, "Say, how about we talk about something, to get you to mind off of things," Fatal_Error suggested, as he concentrated on sewing Patch a bit.

"U-Uhm...anything?" Patch asked, "Anything you want to talk about brother," Fatal_Error said, "W-Well...what happened with you a-and Reaper?" Patch asked.

Fatal_Error stopped sewing for a second, before continuing, "We um-...Reaper doesn't want to hang out with me anymore, you know this," Fatal_Error said.

"He honestly pi-...angers me now," Fatal_Error said, thinking of his own Reaper...that son of a bitch-

"Well...why don't you confront him with your anger? Maybe he'll realize his mistake!" Patch suggested. Fatal_Error rose a brow, finishing a bit of Patch chest before picking up another piece of Horrortale Papyrus chest to finish most of the hole in Patch chest.

"Hmm...yeah Paps, your right...I might talk to him about my rage, maybe he'll understand how angry I am then and fix the problem," Fatal_Error smirked