The Story of a Reaper- I'll find you instead

"Hey guys!" Ink called out, "The house it ready!" He said as we all stood up and walked over to see our stone house.

We walked in and mostly everything was stone, the floor, wall, and ceiling was stone, some of it was metal, and some of it was carpet, and a few things were made out of wood. "Cool!" I said roaming around to look at the new change.

I walked up to my bed room, and saw that the floor, the dresser, everything has changed into stone, metal, or carpet. At least I could touch them with it dying now.

"This is amazing Ink!" I said, "I'm glad you like it, I tried to make sure that most things were made out of stone or metal" Ink said. I smiled knowing I can walk around the house without falling through the floor.

"The house looks nice Ink, at least we don't have any holes in our house" Dream said as we all giggled. "Anyways, do you want to continue training?" Dream asked, "Sure!" I said smiling as we all walked outside.

"Okay, maybe you should practice dodging, instead of summoning," Dream said, "Don't worry, I'll go easy on you!" Dream said with a smile as he started to make bone patterns for me to dodge.

While Reaper and Dream was training, Cross went to find his other friend

"Where the hell are they now?!" I said to myself as I search for the rioting crowd and all the other knights.

I heard people screaming and yelling from far away, I ran towards the sounds of angry people to see everyone still angry and rioting. All the knights were still trying to calm the crowd down, I walked over to Error and told him that we had a mission, "Really? Now?!" Error said in frustration, "Yeah, but it's an important mission" I told him.

He sighed, "Fine, I guess we can tell the guards to deal with this..." Error said, as I nodded. Error then signaled the others to follow him, as he opened a portal for us to escape the crowd.

Once we walked in the castle, we were all entered the living room as Horror flopped on the couch, "Finally, we're away from those lunatics" Horror said smirking as he stretched on the couch.

"So what's this mission that Nightmare assigned?" Error asked, "Nightmare has old us to find, and capture the child, we also think that the child has been protected by Dream so he has also instructed for us to figure out his plan and come back with the news" I told them

"Okay, figuring out Dream plan is easy, so we should find the child first" Killer said leaning on the arm of the couch, "Sure but how would we find the child without dying?" Fell asked, "That is a problem...maybe we trap him with things that aren't alive...so Error, your strings aren't alive you can trap him in your strings" Dust said.

"Sure, but what if the Sun Empire is there protecting him?" Error asked, "We distracted them, make sure that they are apart" I said to them. "But how are we supposed to get information if we're all together?" Horror asked.

"We can go in a group of two, one to get the child, one to collect data" Killer said, "What would be the groups?" Dust asked, "Cross, Error, and Fell can find the child, while Horror, Dust and I figure out what Dream is up to" Killer suggest.

"Uhm! No! Remember last time you three was a team?!" I said angrily, "Come on! That was a few months ago! And we were a bit drunk at the time! We aren't drunk anymore!" Killer said shrugging trying to convince me.

"Just let them Cross...if they have a death wish, then let them keep it" Error said, I sighed, "Fine, but I'm not saving you again from Nightmare" I said as the three of them smiled.

"Now, they must be in the forest so we'll stick together till we have a hint of where they might be, okay?!" I said as they nodded, "I'll explain the rest of the plan there, now lets go!" I said opening a portal to the last place the child was.