The Story of a Reaper- 100

Start from the beginning

"W-Wait!" Blue yelped before hugging Dust. Dust chuckled and hugged Blue back before receiving a kiss to his cheekbone, "Consider it a thank you for letting me rant to you like 100 times!" Blue said.

Dust chuckled as his face turned purple, along with Blue face turning cyan. "I-...no problem, it was nothing," Dust said. Blue broke the hug as Dust opened the portal back.

Blue waved goodbye as Dust entered back into Reaper's house.

"I have apple sauce," Dust told Cross as he closed the portal. Cross rushed over, "Oh thank goodness," Cross said as he took the bowl.

"I'll go get a spoon," Dust said, walking into the kitchen to pull out a spoon from a draw of 100 utensils to go back over to Cross, sitting on the floor.

Cross opened the bowl as Incubux started to calm down from the smell. Dust scooped up a spoonful and suggested it over to Incubux. He opened his mouth with a small sound, "Aaaaahhh-" he cooed as Dust placed the spoon in his mouth in which Incubux ate the apple  sauce.

"Mhk!-" Incubux struggled.

He ate it as Dust pulled the spoon back as Incubux swallowed. He stuck his tongue out and shook his skull, "Hehe, it seems like he doesn't enjoy it," Dust told Cross, "Well he better eat it, it's not like he has 100 choices or any other options, he can't be picky," Cross said.

Dust got more apple sauces and tried giving more to Incubux. He shook his head and leaned away, but he wasn't crying anymore.

"Come on, eat please," Cross begged, "Try making it seem like it's 100 airplane, or 100 trains," Killer said.

Dust tried an airplane first, waving the spoon in the air, "Look at the 100 airplanes fly in the air Incubux!" Dust exaggerated.

Stars started to shine in Incubux eyes, "Ahh! Ahh! Ahh!" Incubux bounced in Cross lap 100 times as he opened his mouth for the food.

Dust placed the spoon in Incubux mouth as Incubux ate the apple sauce. Incubux still cringed at the taste, but was more excepting of the food.

"Wonder why he doesn't like the apple sauce?" Killer asked. Cross took a pinky full of the apple sauce and tasted it, "It taste fine to me, guess he's just not a fan," Cross said.

"You'd think with my situation-" Nightmare muttered.

Error suddenly came over through a portal, "Hey, Horror, I have 100 questions," Error said.

Horror looked over at him, "Seen a guy with a glitched body? Sorta like mine, just more...and has a melted eye socket-"

"YOU'VE SEEN HIM?!" Horror exclaimed, standing up, "Uh-...what happened?" Error asked, "He was trying to get my Papyrus! Had this whole fight and everything!" Horror said

"He was somehow able to beat like 100 people at the bar before letting himself get thrown out so he could get to Papyrus at the speed of 100 mph!" Lust said.

"He took him somewhere and threw him back! I don't know what the hell was up with that guys!" Horror said

"What are you talking about?" Nightmare asked, "Some kind of Sans from a timeline has been going out and kidnapping 100 Papyruses before giving them back traumatized...or somehow being able to make two of them and stealing one-" Error explained.

"Did he say anything to you? Anything useful or strange?" Error asked, "Hmm..." Horror thought for what felt like 100 hours before shrugging, "Oo! He said something about 'Going too far'" Lust said, "Going too far??" Error questioned, "I don't know what it means, but it was strange...he also knew he was able to take out an entire bar with 100 people in it...he also had strings, red ones at that," Lust said