Felix's song <3
—————————————

The file stood out from all the rest as it held the song that I made only for Felix and my most precious pictures of him...

As I looked at the file I roamed the arrow over it. I want sure if I should open it... how am I going to react?

I managed to get he courage to click on it and there was everything. From the song to cute and silly pictures of Felix...

I felt my heart beat quickly as I looked at all the pictures of Felix smiling... that smile... that fucking smile..

I wish I savoured it more when I had you Felix... I'm sorry I let you down. He was too good for me. I used his patience and trust for granted... I wish I could just turn back the clock and stand up for us..

But I was selfish and I didn't think of you...

"Hey chan. You alright mate?"

I break out of my thoughts and quickly turn off my monitor which displayed the picture of Felix as I turn to see my new manager

Seonghwa...

"Hey man. Yeah I'm fine, I'm just writing my new song."

I point at the empty paper and he chuckled.

"Oh come on chan you're a lyrical genius. You'll be okay, well anyway I'm gonna be gone for a while I'm meeting someone for lunch, so if you need anything before tonight just give me a call."

Seonghwa says as he pats my back and smiles.

"Ooo is it a date? Good luck man"

I cheer as Seonghwa just playfully punches my arm and tells me to shut it.

He waves a quick bye and heads out.. gosh I'm jealous. I wish I could go on a date, I miss having someone to talk to and laugh with and hold hands with...

Who am I kidding I've tired but no one is Felix...

Fuck! Gosh it's been a little over a year chan get a fucking grip!!

I turn my monitor back on and I look at the file with the song... I think it's my best bet just using this song.. it's not like he'll care anyway.

We aren't together anymore, so why don't I let other people hear this great song?

Maybe he'll hear it and think of me... where ever he is.

Felix:

I was sat in the cute coffee shop that Seonghwa told me to meet him and I sipped on my iced Americano. I guess I was a bit early but I didn't want to seem rude and turn up late...

"Hey Felix." I jumped as I was suddenly face to face with my date. "You look cute when you're shocked"

I instantly turned red as Seonghwa complemented me. I just hit his chest playfully and he chuckled at me before sitting across from me.

"Don't scare me like that~ I'm embarrassed now.."

I hold my cheeks to cool them down as Seonghwa keeps laughing at me. He even leaned forward picked my cheeks cooing 'cute' at me.