Chapter 75

this is the last chapter guys :(

~

Jimin

"H-he's gone?"

My voice breaks like an empty flower vase. Empty, just like what I'm feeling right now. The flowers that bloomed inside me slowly died. "Tell me this is just a prank. Just please, tell me..." I begged.

They all gathered around as they tried to comfort me even if the pain is contorting my heart real hard. The tears in my eyes were flowing non-stop and the only thing I could do for now is to cry.

I never felt like dying.

"We couldn't contact Jungkook right after he leave Spain. We're still waiting for the investigation to finish, Jimin." Seojkin told me. His eyes were swollen as well as Hoseok who's not in his right senses and staring blankly on the floor.

"Dada don't cry~" Aki sadly mumbled. He was sitting on my lap, wiping the tears coming out from my eyes and hugging me tightly. "If you don't stop crying, I will cry too." He threatened, lips quivering as it started to curve downwards.

I couldn't even manage to smile nor chuckle for him. Everything is not sinking on my mind, my mind couldn't process it.

"Chaeng can you bring Aki upstairs? We'll just talk." I told my sister and gave Aki to her. Namjoon and Seokjin followed them, leaving Hoseok and Yoongi with me.

"I'm sorry Jimin. Even us, we're shocked. We didn't want to believe it first but we tried to talk to the police and they said they're still investigating if there's a foul play or there's actually an aviation problem." Hoseok explained blandly. I could feel what he was feeling. Even though we're not hanging out together often, I can say that he's really a nice man.

"Jimin calm down first, okay? Drink this." Yoongi caressed my back but I moved my head away when he handed me the glass of water.

"Why does it have to be like this all of a sudden? I...I don't want to believe this, he's not dead right? Tell me, come on Yoongs, you guys are just pranking me right?" I laughed bitterly, I shook Yoongi's shoulder but he didn't move a bit. They were silent. "I knew it, you guys are so funny."

"Jimin..." Hoseok mumbled, tears flowing again on his cheeks. "As much as I want this to be just a fucking dream, we can't do anything about it. I know how important he is to you, even to us, but this is the truth Jimin. It fucking hurts me too because he's my friend. He didn't leave me through the hard times, but just by thinking that he was the first one to leave us all like this was kind of unfair. It fucking hurts me too." Hoseok closed his eyes and Yoongi held his hand.

I looked at them. I searched for any possibilities that they were lying but they bare none. I can't find the lies, the conniving games. I hid my face behind my hands because that just hurts me more. I want to cry my heart out until I feel like there's no tears left on my eyes. This is draining me too much and I don't know what would I do without Jungkook.

"He said he won't leave me...he promised me." My hands were shaking as I balled them into fists. My chest tightened while I'm trying gather all of my strength to believe eveything but I can't. "He can't do this to me. He can't just leave me like this." I broke down into sobs more, clenching my fist into my chest where it hurts. "That's unfair. That's fucking unfair.