Chapter 50

"Come in."

Chaeyoung grinned and invited Jungkook inside their house. He helped the two with all of the groceries they bought. Eventhough he was hesitating, he couldn't say no to Chaeyoung.

That girl is so hard to convince.

Jimin scooped up the paper bags left on the compartment, scooting towards the kitchen and stashing the foods on the cabinets and refrigerator one by one.

He can hear the laughter from the living room. The two must be having a good time there unlike him. His thoughts were loud. He told himself that he missed Jungkook but now that the guy unexpectedly came over, it appeared that he wasn't ready for them to meet again. His ears flapped while eavesdropping at the two having a conversation like they haven't seen each other for years, there were moments that he would hear his name but he doesn't know what was it all about.

All he could do is to cook an instant ramen. He's hungry as hell, his stomach growled while waiting for the instant noodles to serve. He's sure that Chaeyoung and Jungkook wouldn understand if they'll only eat ramen for dinner.

The smell was enough to make the two starve at the living room. Jimin was about to call them but he saw them walking towards the dining table.

"Finally. Food." Chaeyoung breathed out, pulling out a chair that tucked inside the table.

"Have a seat." Jimin said, gesturing Jungkook to sit down, pushing the bowl, chopsticks and a spoon to him.

"Alright. Thank you for the food!" The girl cheered before putting noodles on her bowl.

Jimin doesn't like to talk when he's eating, Chaeyoung and Jungkook knows that. It's in favor for him since he doesn't know what to say. He just let his sister talk to Jungkook the whole time. Her mouth doesn't have a break, she will keep on talking and only stops when she feel her jaw getting numb.

The atmosphere was just like the first time Jungkook came to their house, when they had their first meal together. The nostalgia waves through him when he remember those days, where he had no problems about everything. It was only him and Chaeyoung in life, his world only revolves to the both of them. But that time...Jungkook took his first kiss, hell, he was just curious about how does it feel being kissed--the attraction between them tensed up--the feelings grew up. All of that started with a kiss.

And he didn't regret making out with him at his car that time.

"So did you remember Sehun? My thesis partner?" Chaeyoung asked Jungkook, emphasizing the last word before grinning and looking at his brother.

"The tall blonde guy who was also here the first time I visited...your brother?"

Jimin's eyes lifted to Jungkook for a second before munching a small rice cake on the plate.

"Yea, he's my boyfriend now." She giggled and even hit Jungkook's arm a little, earning a chuckle from the man.

"Why that doesn't surprise me?" He replied, shaking his head.

The conversations continue. It's unbelievable how Jungkook could keep up talking to his sister. How he listen to her everytime she has to say something. Jimin couldn't handle how noisy she is and how she loves blabbing even nonsense things. But just by looking at Jungkook, he seemed so interested listening to her sister's shitty craps.

After eating, Jimin was surprised when Jungkook told him that he'll do the dishes but he refused. He just told him to stay at the living room first and wait for him to finish.

Jungkook wasn't used to the treatment. It was like, the words they have to themselves were limited. If he say something to Jimin, Jimin will answer. Specifically, there was a barrier between them. Unlike before, in every conversations they had, teasing was always there. But he's making an effort to at least destroy that barrier. He's trying to change.