Chapter 8

Jimin

I watch as Jungkook and his girl make out at the corner of the room. His hand was trailing up to her legs and pulled it up to reach the side of his thigh for more access. Am I watching a live porn? My goodness.

I should've left this office right away when he told me that he's on his way here. But I didn't even know that he's with someone. I wasn't informed that they'll be having a make out session today.

I know I shouldn't be doing this. I feel like I'm invading their privacy. But it was partly their fault! They didn't even check or make sure that there's no one left in the room before they do some miracle there.

Shit. I cursed at the sight when she started unbuttoning his polo. He pushed it off his shoulder and tried to pull it down slowly, showing his bare back and his shoulder blades that could make everyone arouse whether it's a guy or a girl. I swear to God, I've watched porn many times but I didn't wish to witness a porn live, right in front of my eyes.

Out of nowhere, my phone rang. It was Chaeyoung. She's calling because it's past 5 and only 1 hour left before her duty at the bar. I need to be there before 6pm.

My phone rang again, so I panicked as I tried to turn it off quickly, thinking that they might hear me because the ringtone was too loud and it echoed inside. My hands were shaking that I lost my grip on my phone and luckily I caught it right before it drop on the floor.

"My God, Chaeng! That was so wrong timing," I groaned and put my phone on my pocket. I peered through the slightly open door if that disturb them and I was right.

"Is that your phone?" The girl asked Jungkook but he was busy kissing her neck.

"Don't mind that..." He broke his kisses and told her that.

"I told you to turn off your phone right?" She said, looking so pissed. "Stop with the talking," He claimed her lips again.

I closed the door again and pressed my back against the wall. I should think of ways to get out of here, but if I do it now, there's a possibility that I might get caught. Maybe I should wait until they change their position because they were literally kissing beside the door.

I looked at my watch and it's 5:30 already. When I peered at the door, it was a relief that they change their position.

"Argh. I'll just do it, I don't care..."

I stood up and went out of the comfort room. I have a plan actually. I'll just reach for the light switch and then turn it off, then slowly walk out of the room and try my best not to get notice.

Good thing was the light switch was within my reach. While they were both enjoying themselves on the couch, I quickly turn off the light and wait if they will react to that.

"What the fuck?" Jungkook swore. He's about to get up but the girl pulled him down again.

"Stay. Maybe it's brownout?"  she said. "And I like this more...lights off," She snickered.

All I could hear was their exchanging of moans. I tiptoed and passed through them  and reach for the door knob.

"Aahh, shit..."

I grimace when Jungkook moaned as he penetrates himself to her and started to move above her. Heck, did I just heard my boss moaned?

I slowly twisted the knob and open it. I was pulling up the edge of the door trying my best not to make a sound. The lights from outside of the office passed through the dark room and I know they didn't notice it because of the sound of their skin meeting while banging each other.

"Phew...that was close,"

I wiped my forehead. I was literally sweating! The whole building was fully air conditioned and here I am, bathing on my own sweat because of what I had witnessed.

Dear God. I'm just a man and I know you'll understand if I say that, that  intimate scene rouse my sleeping desire.

I looked down there between my pants and I can't believe it that it's still aroused until now.

I drove my way to our house as fast as I could but when I arrived, Chaeng already left for work. I think she just took a cab.
I went straight to my room and sat on my bed.

"They could've done it on their condo or hotel or somewhere, and not there. Jeon motherfucking Jungkook, have some decency, your secretary saw you stupid asshole..." I rumbled, my face twisted in disgust as I reminisced what had happened earlier.

"Shit. I shouldn't be feeling this!" I grip and pulled my hair.

I was too carried away by what they were doing earlier and I think I need a cold shower tonight.

__

jimin's pov for a short update. next chapter coming in few more hours :)