Chapter 20

Jimin

Jimin

Walking under the scorching heat of sun, I decided to rest and stopped over the third waiting shed I passed by after fifteen minutes of walking. I even tried to talk to the taxi drivers saying that I don't have money with me but if they give me a ride, I would surely pay them when we arrive at our house but all of them ignored me and thought that it was just part of my modus operandi.

"Do I look like a fucking crook?" I wailed in annoyance that even an artist wouldn't be able to draw my face right at the moment.

I stood up and started walking. Some people were giving me skeptical looks and that wasn't the way I wanted to get the attention of everyone, not in that fucking way.

I was walking around the city, wearing this fucking slit shirt and a boxer shorts and the most ludicrous thing was, some girls were giggling and screaming while looking at me. I just gave them a menacing look in response so they would stop.

Few minutes later, I sensed a car slowed down behind and following me. I stopped for a moment to confirm that it was really following me, I turned around a little and saw an expensive looking car and I was right. I heard the door open and close but pretend that I don't hear the footsteps approaching me before a deep raspy voice chuckled that made me turn around and face him.

"Taehyung? What are you doing here?" I asked and a bit surprise to see him. "I thought you guys were hanging out?"

"Yep, but Jungkook called me 20 minutes ago and told me to take you home. I don't know what's gotten onto him but he sound mad when I refused so I had no choice but to follow him." He told me. I can't help but to chuckle because of his cuteness. He was pouting and his face was a bit red maybe because of the heat.

"So, let's go?" Taehyung invited.

I simply smiled before walking past him and made my way over the expensive car.

"Have you had lunch yet?" He asked me before putting on his seatbelt.

"Yup." I lied. My back leaned on the leather seat, my eyes glued around his car that surely costed my whole life. Maybe this is what rich people do, buying everything in this world.

I slide my back on the seat and propped a hand under my chin. If he could atleast play some music then the atmosphere here won't be that awkward. We're not that close so I don't know what topic I should open up, or maybe I'll just keep my mouth shut.

"Can I ask you something?" Taehyung finally spoke and that made me flinch on my seat.

"Yeah, sure." I answered.

"What's your relationship with Jungkook?" He said, his eyes ahead on the road. "You know what I'm talking about,"

I pursed my lips before I answer his question. "Nothing. Just an employee-boss relationship if that's what you meant,"