Chapter 48

i made a cute version of black swan jimin haha

Jimin

I woke up with a pounding headache and an overwhelming urge to vomit. I climbed out of bed and the quick movements I made caused a sharp pain to enter my head again and I groan, sitting up on the edge of my bed before floundering towards the bathroom. My stomach still feels upset and I didn't leave the bathroom until I feel fine.

The last time that this thing happened to me, I had Jungkook, gently caressing my back taking care of me while I'm drunk. But now, I'm shrinking on my knees, writhing from stomach pain, and alone without comfort.

I stood up and fetch a glass from the cabinet before filling it with water from the dispenser and drinking it straight. With all the things happpened before coming back home, I don't even remember cleaning up myself after Yoongi took me home, so I'm going to take a shower. A shower that I badly needed.

I stare at my unclad reflection on the mirror My eyes are a bit red on its corner. While holding on the cold brink of the sink, my eyes went on my neck.

Hickeys.

Taehyung left some marks there and I still can't believe I let that happened. I mean--if Namjoon and Yoongi didn't knock on the door that night, we could've done more than that. My mind was too occupied, thinking that he was Jungkook and I even sucked his di--ng dong.

I slapped myself. I regret going to that party! I should've just stay in here, watch movies, eat, sleep or even do everything I can do. Now, one of the things I need to do is how to forget what happened. Yes, I shouldn't think about it, that simple...But of course there will be times that it will slip on my mind.

Turning on the warm water from the shower, I scrub and wash off every parts of my body, specially where Taehyung kissed me because fuck, I can still feel his lips on my skin. I only stopped scrubbing when I saw my skin getting red.

After taking a fucking hardcore shower, I changed from my shirt to a black sweatshirt and jeans. I stopped for a moment after realizing that I'm wearing Jungkook's sweatshirt. His clothes were still here and I don't even know of I should give it back to him. I didn't think of changing to another clothes again and just wear this one since I don't have any clothes here to cover up these marks on my neck.

I carefully tiptoe downstairs and saw my sister sitting on the sofa and talking to someone through video call while her books and papers are on the table, untouched. I suddenly remember that she told me yesterday that they have an upcoming midterm exam this week, yet she's talking to someone instead fo studying. If I didn't go downstairs and check the time, I wouldn't have known that it's already 4:30 PM. Yoongi brought me home around 1:30. Wow, I slept for 15 hours and I think that's one of the longest sleep I've ever had.

I just ignore her and walk straight to the kitchen to find something to eat and as soon as I open the fridge, I almost fainted when I saw nothing but a few canned beers and my stomach was turning upside-down again just by seeing those beers.