Chapter 2: M!

Soyeon started working as his new secretary as what Jungkook ordered her. She moved all of her stuff in Jungkook's office floor.

"Look at her, she's ugly what the fuck did she do to be his secretary? Bitch."

"I envy her. Imagine working with Mr Jeon oh my gosh!"

"I'd totally wish for the day that I'll see him in his working table with his infamous cold face, to come."

Soyeon confidently walked passed by her co-workers but she just received tons of hate from the girls who envy her. Even if she don't admit it. Jungkook is the hottest guy she have ever met, and she also knows that Jungkook is attracted to her too based on how he looked at her yesterday when he called her to his office.

She knocked on Jungkook's door and when Jungkook signalled her to come in, he twisted the doorknob and enter.

"Goodmorning Sir, you have a meeting later at 10 am and the last will be 3pm. Also the company nurse told me that there's an employee who collapsed earlier," She explained while checking all Jungkook's schedule for today.

"What? Then tell that employee to take a break. I don't want them to sue me for a force labor..." Jungkook said before slumping himself and loosened his tie.

For minutes that Jungkook was leaning his back on the chair, he was soughing and massaging his temples.

"Sir, do you want coffee or something?" His secretary asked.

"Yes please."

It seems like she noticed that Jungkook looks knackered from non-stop work since yesterday.

Although Jungkook loves pub-crawling, he still knows his responsibilities in the company. Of course, he's the CEO and he's holding the biggest liability. One wrong move might bring him down.

Few minutes later Soyeon entered the office holding a cup of coffee. But there's something different that Jungkook noticed to her. The first 3 buttons of her blouse were open, and that wasn't like that earlier.

"Here's your coffee, Sir." She said in her alluring voice.

He doesn't know what's she's up to but he know that she purposely leaned forward before putting down the cup of coffee on his table and making sure that her cleavage is on his sight.

This will be easy. He thought. His gaze narrowed into a squint for what she did. Soyeon gave her a smile.

"Are you seducing me?" Jungkook constantly asked her.

He took another sip of the coffee she made for Jungkook. He doesn't know what's giving him some heat, the coffee or her. What is she up to? She wants something to happen between them and that's what he's sure of.

"No, Sir. You look exhausted, but maybe I can give you some pleasure," She said and walked behind Jungkook.

He watched her as she walks behind him while holding his shoulder. Soyeon sat on Jungkook's lap and he hold her waist and slightly pinched it. There's something enticing on her. He know he shouldn't have fuck her here but damn it. How would he do that when he almost froze on his spot and couldn't do anything, just letting her to do something he would probably love too.

Jungkook wanted to rip her blouse so bad when she suddenly sit astride to him. She pulled his necktie, making him move closer to her and her breasts pressing on his chest so Jungkook hold onto her waist.

"This fucking blouse is torturing me..." Jungkook said in gritted teeth as he tore her blouse aggressively. He saw how shocked she was when he did that but that expression changed with a smile.