Chapter 38

Taehyung went inside with a big cut on the side of his lips and a small one on his face

Taehyung went inside with a big cut on the side of his lips and a small one on his face. After he told Jungkook that he likes Jimin, Jungkook didn't think twice and hit him  hard. His face was aching too much and surely, bruises will show up. Jungkook left right after their confrontation and Taehyung saw how his eyes look straight at him as if he stole something valuable to him. 

He went to the kitchen and took out water from the refrigerator to drink but he couldn't open his mouth properly because of the pain caused by his cuts.

"Damn it!" Taehyung groaned. He threw the glass on the wall when he couldn't drink the water as soon as it touches his wounded lips.

When the glass shattered in pieces across the floor, that was the exact time Jimin was going downstairs to check him because he was taking too long getting something drink. 

"Tae? Why is there broken glass on the floor?" Jimin asked, looking down on the small pieces of the glass before looking to Taehyung. "What happened to your face?"

Jimin worriedly rush towards Taehyung, touching his chin and tilting it from left and right to check how bad the wounds are.

He gulped after seeing how close Jimin's face to his but the smaller guy didn't notice because he was busy checking his wounds. It was the first time Taehyung saw Jimin's face in that view and he thought that he's even more breath taking up close.

"What happened?" The smaller guy snapped out.

Taehyung avoided his gaze and nervously scratch the back of his head and smiled.

"Nothing. I got bored so I punched my face."

Jimin's expression dropped, thinking what comes up to his mind to say that.

"I'm serious Taehyung. What happened to you? Who did this? I was waiting for you to come up but half an hour passed and you hadn't come back yet, I thought the kitchen ate you already." Jimin irritatedly asked once again.

"These are just wounds, don't mind me."

"I know those are wounds, but what I'm asking is who did this to you? What? Don't tell me it's magic? You just told me you're going to get something to drink then after that you look like shit?"

"You're asking too much questions." Taehyung said, wincing from the pain when he touched his haw.

"Because you're giving me stupid answers." Jimin replied.

Taehyung can't look straight at the small  eyes for some reason, but his heart was fluttering seeing the way how Jimin was so worried about him. He doesn't want the man to see that he's blushing. 

"W-What are you doing?" Taehyung stammered when Jimin pulled him closer and wiping the blood flowing on the side of his lips.

But what makes him more speechless was when Jimin grabbed him by the wrist, walking behind him and going upstairs to the guest room.