Chapter 25

"Jesus Christ Park Jimin, I didn't know that Jeon Jungkook is your boss!" Yoongi exclaimed and walked straight inside the house.

He's been calling Jimin since he saw him on the news.

"You never ask me tho." Jimin answered and shrugged before walking towards the kitchen to prepare foods for his friend.

"I can't believe it. I've been stalking all of his fan accounts just to get some pictures of him." Yoongi excitedly said and showed Jimin a lot of pictures in his gallery.

Yoongi was acting like Jungkook didn't punch him back when they were college. How ironic.

"Is he really that popular? He even have fans making accounts for him?" Jimin innocently asked to his friend.

"My God Jimin, you're working under him yet you don't even know how famous he is?" Yoongi unbelievably rolled his eyes to him. "For a successful young businessman like him, it's impossible not to get famous with his looks and perfect body!"

Jimin just smiled to the older and pretended that he doesn't know what his friend was talking about. He felt really awkward that Yoongi was talking about him like that. He was just playing safe so his friend won't know about their relationship.

Jimin put down the tray of nachos and juice on the table.

"Tell me, are his biceps and thighs as glorious in person?" Yoongi asked, Jimin's eyes widening at the question. "Way back in college, he's not that muscular."

Yes, oh God. That's one of the sexiest part of his body that I like the most. Is what Jimin really wanted to say but he just pretended that he doesn't have any interest with his boss.

"I'm not looking at his thighs and biceps if that's what you want to hear." Jimin shrugged, stuffing few nachos into his mouth.

Even he can feel that his cheeks were getting red, he chose not to say a single word to him.

"You're unbelievable, how could you?" Yoongi rolled his eyes for the nth time and he just laughed at his friend's reaction.

They were catching up about each other's life because all of them were so busy that they can't even lend time with each other to hangout. Good thing, their chat room is still active.

"Have you contacted Namjoon?" Jimin asked, scrolling through his phone and sipping his juice.

"Nah-ah, he's a busy person you know. He's in Busan now for his art exhibit." The older answered while reading a book. "You wanna go there?"

Jimin shook his head and sighed.

"Even if I wanted to, I'm still thinking that I only have my weekend to rest and stay here. I even rarely see my sister in this house because of our schedule."

"It's been 3 months since the big dick squad got completed."

The older who's still reading a book didn't look at him and put the book down on his lap when Jimin slapped his arm.

"What the fuck Yoongs? I thought that squad name should die?"

"What? It's cool though. It brings back memories in college." Yoongi chuckled at the younger's reaction. "Why are you acting like that? Is your dick small?"

Jimin threw a piece of nachos to Yoongi as it bounced off the tip of his nose before landing on the older's pants.

"You've already seen my boy down there when we were in college, Yoongi. You know it's not small."

Both of them laughed as they reminisced those memories during college. If they could only turn back the  time, they really want to be college students again where their only problem is their thesis, finding related literatures and studies, staying up all night to work with it and ended up doing nothing but a sleep over, those cramming moments because of stressful deadlines of school works but they enjoyed every single moment of it nevertheless.