Chapter 27

Taehyung

My skin was still itchy after I took off that motherfucking cheerleader uniform because it was too tight. I couldn't stop scratching my neck and my back to the point that I'm close to peeling my skin off, but the itch subsided anyway. If it wasn't for Jimin, I won't put myself in shame for dancing and wearing those tight costumes.

"You're late." Are the first words that came out from Jin's mouth when Hoseok arrived. He rushed to our seat and threw himself on the couch lamely.

"Are you the new member of Black Eyed Peas? Nice black eye huh." I told him when I first saw the bruise on his left eye and a small scrape on the side of his lips.

Jin was laughing when he saw his face too. The last time we saw him like that was when we were in college. He always gets involved into a fight back then because stealing and hooking up with taken girls was his hobby and having 'your fight is my fight' as our bro code, we will rescue him.

None of us is speaking and we're just casually staring at each other and before the moment gets boring, I tried speaking first.

"Let's cheers for what happened! Let's celebrate!" I lifted my beer and cheered but they all stupidly just stared at me.

I really don't know how would I react. Hoseok's expression is depressing me.

"Taehyung, you're not supposed to celebrate when someone broke up with you. You're hurting Hobi more." Seokjin stated and looked at Hoseok.

He was scolding me all of a sudden and started giving some life lessons. He patted his shoulder, making Hoseok feel that he sympathized him for his break up with his girlfriend but what happened next cracked me out.

"Our friend here is brokenhearted, her girlfriend dumped him like a garbage in a dumpsite which is true that he is a garbage because she felt like he's just after her body. This dude always asks for a sex, and when she felt like he's just inlove with how she pleasures him. Dude, you're worse than a garbage wow." He said and smiled at Hoseok like he was praising him for what he did.

I shake my head and stick my tongue out when Hoseok glared at me.

"Karma joined the group chat..." I said and laughed. He punched me on my abdomen and I punched him back.

He took the bottle out of the bucket and showed it to me.

"You have eyes right?" He asked.

"Obviously." I answered.

He nodded and showed me the bottle again. "So that means you can see this."

"Of course stupid."

He sarcastically smiled to me after that. "I'll hit your head with this until you'll end up in coma if you don't stop laughing at me." He threatened so I immediately closed my mouth and acted as if I'm zipping it.

"That's morbid, but I'd like to witness that." Jin suggested and handed another bottle to Hoseok. "Here, use this bottle too."

We haven't met that girl yet and Hoseok just told is that her name is January. We were confused at first because of her strange name, like who the fuck would name their daughter January? And then recently he told us that he was naming his side chicks using calendar months because he's really bad at remembering names. Addition to that, it would be easy for him to call them that to avoid confusion.

Apparently, his girlfriend broke up with him earlier because she caught him cheating. He just texted us that he wants to drink. I easily agreed to that, besides I'm not busy today.