Chapter 16

"I'm not kicking you out of this house, Jimin."

Chaeyoung almost shouted from upstairs and went down quickly to talk to his brother why the fuck he's packing his things.

"If it's about that time I caught you and your boyfriend flirting-"

"I told you, he's not my boyfriend." Jimin cut her off so she pouted her lips.

"And he's your what? Friend?" Chaeyoung asked Jimin who's busy packing his clothes into his suitcase. "Yah, when will you introduce your boyfriend to me? Or girlfriend if you don't want. But no, I'm sure it's a boyfriend that you'll bring here since that Jungkook is so hot so you're probably gay now,"

"What the fuck are you saying Rosé? Of course, a friend. Just like Namjoon and Yoongi," He just rolled his eyes to his OA sister while still putting all of his stuff to bring to Paris.

"Duh? I'm not stupid. It's just that I feel like there's something intimate between you too, and you look so sweet that night he even took you home?" She squealed but earned a roll eyes again from his brother.

"I'm sweet to all of my friends shut the fuck up,"

"Ah, so do you kiss Yoongi and Namjoon just like what you did to him?" She raised her brow and Jimin looked at herslowly.

"What? No. Ew." Jimin grimaced at the thought of kissing his friends.

Yes they've seen each other's dick ever since they were young, but he will never kiss them even if it's just a friendly kiss. No way. She even cleared her throat and mimicked how Jungkook asked his brother if he enjoyed the kiss. "There's no hell way you can escape to Park Chaeyoung" Jimin tilted his head at that thought. He couldn't stop smiling from her sister's reaction. She ain't mad at him or something, in fact she's always teasing him since the incident that night happened. So if ever he bring some guy over or maybe if it's Jungkook, she wouldn't mind it.

Chaeyoung doesn't know about him going to Paris with his boss for business deals. Their flight will be tomorrow at 7am. Before leaving the house, he reminded Chaeyoung of what she's gonna do while he's away. He told her to just order foods online or maybe through delivery since she can't cook.

"No boys, Park Chaeyoung." He said while pointing his index finger to her.

"What the fuck?"

"Language," Jimin glared at her and  immediately stood up after packing all of his stuff.

Chaeyoung merely laughed softly. "But seriously Jimin, don't you want me to have a boyfriend? I'm already 23," She sulked.

Jimin sighed. She's right. Chaeyoung's already 23 but she can't bring someone over to introduce as a boyfriend. It's already in his mind that she should finish college first and it's not that he don't trust her sister. Chaeyoung is a responsible and grown woman but sometimes there's her childish side. He just have this 'study first' mindset and he thinks that maybe he should break that mindset now. As he said, Chaeyoung is a grown woman to know her responsibilities enough.